Author Topic: Countdown  (Read 3630 times)

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2007, 10:36:33 PM »
Your poor girls...they're thinking "Daddy loves Lost more than us  :'(  :'( "  I sent Bella away for the evening :D :D

MAYBE!  but at least they know they will have me for the next eight months!  HAHAHHAA!

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 10:39:38 PM »
Yeah Madam P!!  Thanks for the heads up!  Last year I had a big lost party and we played and got trashed...LOL

Ed, you are such a loving father!

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 10:43:31 PM »
Thanks for the drinking game... now I'm trashed already and can't watch the rest...  ;D

And that took, what, fifteen minutes? 

Poor Jack, can't even park his car in a proper spot.  Chalk up another mark on the "idiot" side...  ;)

Question from last week:  why did Charlie carry a bag of rocks and try to swim down one-handed instead of going down the rope?  Has he never watched "Survivor"?

HA HA I was thinking the exact same thing ha ha
he could have tied the rocks as a belt even LOL

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 10:50:43 PM »
Yeah Madam P!!  Thanks for the heads up!  Last year I had a big lost party and we played and got trashed...LOL

Thanks I really TRY!  Really I do, I took my one year old to a buffet today and she ate EVERYTHING, and then she carried around these TWO GIANT ROLLS all around Wal Mart until they were ate, she was waiving and saying Hi to people while shoving them in her mouth!  HAHA, Just like her Daddy!

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »

Thanks I really TRY!  Really I do, I took my one year old to a buffet today and she ate EVERYTHING, and then she carried around these TWO GIANT ROLLS all around Wal Mart until they were ate, she was waiving and saying Hi to people while shoving them in her mouth!  HAHA, Just like her Daddy!

Awww thats too cute
Hey did you do your taxes yet?  (running away)

OK my 10 yr old watches LOST with us and she knows not to talk and everything
so problem solved for me

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 10:59:26 PM »
My six year old is going to be mad, she is with her mom, and they DONT watch it, she LOVES SAWYER AND CHARLIE and the poor girl CRIED last week cause she thought Charlie was going to die, and OH she LOVES Desmond, cause he says I LOVE YOU PENNY, and her name is Penny and she says, I LOVE YOU TOO....

AND YES I DID MY TAXES, THANK YOU!  HAHA, and even got some money back already, WOO HOO! 

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 11:01:28 PM »
Ha Ha sorry i just had to poke fun at you because I have not been on in while and
have not seen you

wow 6 yrs old and watching Lost
I thought you guys would raz me about my 10 yr old
I feel much better now LOL
And that is so adorable how she likes Des because he says "I love you Penny"

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 11:04:13 PM »
Bella has been watching since she was six and she loves it...she even sees easter eggs before me  ::)  LOL

That is so cute about Penny saying I LOVE YOU TOO!  LOL, I can just see it!

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 11:19:14 PM »
It is SO CUTE, And she is a very strange girl, so it is especially cute, A few weeks ago when Locke got shot she said DUH HE IS NOT DEAD!  HAHA

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 11:22:09 PM »
Yeah, that's what Bella said too.  She said, who is going to keep them on the Island if he is dead?  LOLOL

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2007, 11:32:19 PM »
HAHA, That is funny!   This episode is the best I think I have ever seen, woo hoo, oh crap I dont want to go to work tomorrow!  I will be talking about it all day and everyone will just be looking at me like I am NUTS, and I will SAY KISS MY BUTT!

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2007, 11:52:36 PM »
HAHA, That is funny!   This episode is the best I think I have ever seen, woo hoo, oh crap I dont want to go to work tomorrow!  I will be talking about it all day and everyone will just be looking at me like I am NUTS, and I will SAY KISS MY BUTT!
Call in sick and hang out with ME!!  ;D  :-*