Author Topic: Episode 3x22, "Through the Looking Glass" (Hype Thread)  (Read 2540 times)

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
Episode 3x22, "Through the Looking Glass" (Hype Thread)
« on: May 23, 2007, 12:38:51 AM »
Jack and the castaways begin their efforts to make contact with Naomi's rescue ship. Guest starring are
Spoiler
M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Blake Bashoff as Karl, Andrew Divoff as Mikhail, Ariston Greene as Jason, Sonya Walger as Penny, Mira Furlan as Rousseau, Brian Goodman as Pryce, Marsha Thomason as Naomi, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Lana Parilla as Greta, Tracy Middendorf as Bonnie, James Lesure as Dr. Hamill, Nigel Gibbs as funeral director, Loreni Delgado as pharmacist, Larry Clarke as customer and Kate Connor as doctor.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-7XBgweqkAk

This is it! Season finale! Will Locke show up to save the day riding atop Smokey, like Atreyu on Falkor? Will Charlie survive? Discuss now!

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 3x22, "Through the Looking Glass" (Hype Thread)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 12:42:37 AM »
Jack and the castaways begin their efforts to make contact with Naomi's rescue ship. Guest starring are
Spoiler
M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Blake Bashoff as Karl, Andrew Divoff as Mikhail, Ariston Greene as Jason, Sonya Walger as Penny, Mira Furlan as Rousseau, Brian Goodman as Pryce, Marsha Thomason as Naomi, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Lana Parilla as Greta, Tracy Middendorf as Bonnie, James Lesure as Dr. Hamill, Nigel Gibbs as funeral director, Loreni Delgado as pharmacist, Larry Clarke as customer and Kate Connor as doctor.

<div class="youtube"><center><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7XBgweqkAk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7XBgweqkAk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent"></embed></object></center></div>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-7XBgweqkAk

This is it! Season finale! Will Locke show up to save the day riding atop Smokey, like Atreyu on Falkor? Will Charlie survive? Discuss now!

Locke ain't dead!

Naomi ain't lyin'!

Desmondo's visions are real!

Charlie's goin' to the grey havens!

TinMan Jack might grow a heart!

We will all go into serious withdrawal immediately following the end of the episode!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 01:54:26 AM »
I agree with most of your guesses... Not sure about the Tinman or the Grey Havens tho...

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 01:59:12 AM »
whatever happens I hope its interesting!

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 11:25:41 AM »
I don't know if I can watch tonight.  Might watch it tomorrow after reading about it.  I know I'm being a baby, but for some reason I really liked the Charlie character (even during the time the character was lead down a very nasty storyline).  I know he was an addict, but there was always something very deep about his interaction..."Where are we?"

I hope Ben gets his butt kicked!  (They should have done it last year!)

I hope Rose and Bernard play an important role.

I hope Sawyer finds some kind of inner peace and makes a difference.

I think I'm about to jump on the boat that doesn't care about the romances  Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Juliette.............who cares!  I do care about Jin/Sun, Charlie/Claire, & Rose & Bernard.  Well, maybe a little romance for Hurley!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 11:47:09 AM »
Looking forward to it. Suppose to have a big game changer in tonights episode. Hope they actual live up to the promise. Looking for a great cliffhanger.

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »
I am guessing that civil war theory could really happen amongst the others.  Way back when we could tell tensions between the Others.  What if Tom, Richard, Juliet & Alex's group see the opportunity to join the Losties in search for a way out of craphole.  Ben and his crew get away with casualties but join forces with Locke since he wants to stay on the island and discover more mumbo-jumbo.  Yeah that's my guess.  2 Jerks are better than one. 

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 12:46:45 PM »
I know Juliet (spelled it wrong before, sorry) wants to leave the island... but do any of the others really want to leave?  Did I miss something?

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 02:46:08 PM »
Ben said he had to maintain the illusion that any of them could leave at any time, so, apparently some others wanted to leave as well.

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 04:10:13 PM »

Hey, man...Oz never did give nothin' to the Tin Man that he didn't already have.

Offline miketrapasso

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 04:33:58 PM »
OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first season finale that I will be spending with the good folks at Lost Cubit.

Whatever happens, I still love this show.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 05:03:02 PM »
I think Claire and Jack will find out that they are bro and sis somehow.

Hopefully the way i predicted a few months ago, but prolly not since the christian is alive theory is kind of shot down now.

my theory was that they would be walking down a hallway together and they go into a room and he turns around and they both go DAD (like lock did) then they both look at each other really confused.

Offline firemanandlostfan

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 05:33:13 PM »
I think Claire and Jack will find out that they are bro and sis somehow.

Hopefully the way i predicted a few months ago, but prolly not since the christian is alive theory is kind of shot down now.

my theory was that they would be walking down a hallway together and they go into a room and he turns around and they both go DAD (like lock did) then they both look at each other really confused.

OMG could you imagine, that would be a great ending wouldnt it?  Some day they have to put the connection together

Offline jec9000

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 07:45:18 PM »
I can't wait.  I know that we all have such high hopes for this finale that it is kind of nerve-wracking-how can it live up to our expectations!?  I hope there is a minimum of Jack centric angst, but if it is done well, who cares! 

I'll be sitting down with a big bag of chips and primed, DVR remote in hand, to (hopefully) be perplexed enough with the "answers" (which always invite more questions!) that it'll keep me thinking until January.

Bring it on!!!!!  WooHoooo!

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 08:25:13 PM »

Hey, man...Oz never did give nothin' to the Tin Man that he didn't already have.
Great! now I can't get the song out of my head