Author Topic: Screencap/Investigations Request  (Read 10782 times)

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap/Investigations Request
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 11:49:42 PM »
If you come across a screencap that shows Jack in the lab coat at the hospital (when he was arguing about the surgery he wanted to do), could you let me know if Jack is wearing his ID badge?  It looked like it was just a logo on the pocket.

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 12:20:58 AM »
Please post a picture of the guy sitting under the tv when Jack waves to the kid who he saved from the crashed car. I thought it was Christian, with a drink in one hand.

Offline JeckPDX

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 03:34:53 AM »
screencap of the med cabinet when jack is stealing oxycodone. There were several other boxes in the same cabinet and am curious as to what else he might have been taking, or if there are any hideen clues. I thought I saw numbers on one of the boxes but i could be mistaken.
PDX

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 03:44:02 AM »
If you come across a screencap that shows Jack in the lab coat at the hospital (when he was arguing about the surgery he wanted to do), could you let me know if Jack is wearing his ID badge?  It looked like it was just a logo on the pocket.
Also in this scene there is a sign on the wall in the background.  Can you get that please?

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 06:37:03 PM »
WHERE ARE THESE SCREENCAPS, I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM?

Offline weenpoo

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2007, 08:52:56 PM »
I already posted this on it's own thread but here's a screen i took of when Mikhail disappears while Charlie is typing in the code at the looking glass station.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2007, 11:34:41 PM »
I've seen pics of the book at the funeral, can you go back an episode or two. Did Ben have a book like that, I can't remember if Ben was writing in the book in a previous episode or what it looked like, if they even had a shot of it.

Offline TXFlyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2007, 12:42:28 AM »

Offline TXFlyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2007, 12:50:49 AM »
Please post a picture of the guy sitting under the tv when Jack waves to the kid who he saved from the crashed car. I thought it was Christian, with a drink in one hand.

Offline TXFlyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2007, 03:26:21 AM »
not that important, but were there any widmore products in his cabinet? i couldnt see at all.

Offline TXFlyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2007, 03:32:24 AM »

Offline TXFlyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2007, 03:37:22 AM »
jacks room more specifically the maps, he was drawing the bermuda triangle...

Offline Dakan

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2007, 11:35:07 AM »
Could you please capture an image of the book sitting next to the coffin?  When Jack enters the funeral home, the camera is looking from the perspective of the coffin.  There is what a appears to a journal sitting to the left of the coffin.  I am wondering if it is Ben's journal! 

A close up would be great!  Could be nothing, but can't tell from that angle!

Thanks!

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2007, 11:42:10 AM »
Could you please capture an image of the book sitting next to the coffin?  When Jack enters the funeral home, the camera is looking from the perspective of the coffin.  There is what a appears to a journal sitting to the left of the coffin.  I am wondering if it is Ben's journal! 

A close up would be great!  Could be nothing, but can't tell from that angle!

Thanks!

http://bp0.blogger.com/_8HhjIy50yEY/RlXn8WnofvI/AAAAAAAAAOA/6ZvNrl2vnYk/s1600-h/book2.JPG

Not such a good image of the book but it look like a signatures book, the kind the funeral service gives the family after the burriel, so to have reminders of the deceased friends....

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2007, 04:47:06 PM »

Here is a picture zoomed in on the book

I don't think that it is a sig book because there was one in the foyer when Jack walked in. It was unsigned, and open. I don't have a screencap, but if you watch that sceen, you'll see it.