Author Topic: Do you trust juliet?  (Read 23475 times)

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Do you trust juliet?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 12:58:01 AM »
The next vote....Tessa versus Bevin.  My wife watches this show with the phone glued to her ears....discussing the women paraded before the biggest idiot bachelor that I have seen yet.  The guy completes a sentence and everybody claps!  "Da...I like a woman who drives cars."  He said that.  Idiot.  That is why I type on this blog....just to get back at my wife for exposing me to such an idiotic affair.  The Bachelor, Officer and an Idiot.  Get it out of my head, please! Muffin jokes.....aaahhhhhh.....She is punching me as I type this.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 12:58:56 AM »
I have no idea what you are talking about

Offline toadsage

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 01:00:40 AM »
Yes, I do.

I love her tho..evil or not...I think she has been a great addition to the show.  I like to think that she is trapped on the island, and will do WHATEVER she has to do to get off the damn Rock!  If that mean she has to lie along the way, so be it.
totally agree. i cant stand her smarmy looks and comments, but she was a great add.

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 01:06:17 AM »
I have no idea what you are talking about

Thank God, a normal female who does not watch the Bachelor!  You are normal, aren't you?

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2007, 02:05:39 AM »
I love her tho..evil or not...I think she has been a great addition to the show.  I like to think that she is trapped on the island, and will do WHATEVER she has to do to get off the damn Rock!  If that mean she has to lie along the way, so be it.

I liked Juliette too, but after I rationalize what she says and does and her motives......I can't help but despise her. She just lies way too much, doesn't seem to really care about people, and betrays people. I find her personality contradicts even: off the island she was a messed up timid woman, on the island she a strong but untrust worthy manipulator. It's funny how she seems like she was a good person off the island, but now she seems like a bad person.

I don't mean to rain on your parade if you like Juliette, but that just my opinion. She strikes me as one of those women I'd be interesting in, but when I find out more about her all the red flags tells me to stay away because she's trouble and can't be trusted.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 02:19:04 AM »
All I'm saying is she is a great actress and does her job well. ;)

As for the Bachelor, I think women who watch it aren't normal  :-\

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 03:25:24 AM »
I think the actor who plays Ben is awesome.......although I'm starting to despise his character after I found out he killed his father and all those Dharma people for seemingly stupid/trivial reasons.  :)

Offline Eballs

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 11:05:09 AM »
I don't trust Juliette.  I did once when she locked herself to Kate, and then came clean about it.  I told myself that no way are TPTB going to make her untrustworthy again.  But wait, at the end of that episode she is talking to Ben about what to do.  So for now on I will not trust her no matter what she does. 

However I don't believe I will have to wait long (Not a spoiler just a theory).  I think she will die in the finale and save the losties some how.  Sacrifice herself too show that she was good and really cared... Blah blah blah. 

I still won't like her. 
she's cute though.

Offline jec9000

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »

I liked Juliette too, but after I rationalize what she says and does and her motives......I can't help but despise her. She just lies way too much, doesn't seem to really care about people, and betrays people. I find her personality contradicts even: off the island she was a messed up timid woman, on the island she a strong but untrust worthy manipulator. It's funny how she seems like she was a good person off the island, but now she seems like a bad person.

I don't mean to rain on your parade if you like Juliette, but that just my opinion. She strikes me as one of those women I'd be interesting in, but when I find out more about her all the red flags tells me to stay away because she's trouble and can't be trusted.

Great catch Blitz Wing!!  You are absolutely right that she still sees herself as a part of Ben's team and this slip is exactly the kind of things interrogation experts (like Sayid who was standing there by the way) would notice.  I think Sayid knows she is not entirely to be trusted and that was the proof.  I also believe that Ben is using her again to further his own agenda and she is entirely expendable in his eyes and yes, she may die in the finale.  I don't like the qualities of her character, but the character does add so much to the depth of the show and she is a great actress to evoke such passionate discussions about her loyalties.  Add me to the "don't trust her" side.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 01:07:24 PM »
I do not trust Juliet ever, that includes when she is dealing with the others and the losties. I believe she is only interested in getting herself off the island and will do anything and sacrafice anyone to achieve those goals.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 01:11:26 PM »
Trust Juliet
Puff6962
AlwaysLost (Joy)

Don't trust Juliet
Pauinha6
Toadsage
Blitz Wing
Eballs (allthough hope still remains :))
jec9000
Jugdish (:D)
DizzyIzzy
matahari
GJ (nice to see you :))

Feel free to add your name to the list and explain your vote ;)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:37:44 PM by pauinha6 »

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 01:41:29 PM »
I trust her as much as I'd trust anyone who seems to  be lying to me.  She's made it clear she's in it for herself...whatever it takes to help herself.  Best to know and keep someone like that close to you without turning your back on her.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 01:45:29 PM »
I do not trust Juliet ever, that includes when she is dealing with the others and the losties. I believe she is only interested in getting herself off the island and will do anything and sacrafice anyone to achieve those goals.

yeah! What he said! :)

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2007, 02:54:48 PM »
Trust Juliet
Puff6962
AlwaysLost (Joy)

Don't trust Juliet
Pauinha6
Toadsage
Blitz Wing
jec9000
DizzyIzzy
Matahari

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2007, 03:00:50 PM »
Trust Juliet
Puff6962
AlwaysLost (Joy)

Don't trust Juliet
Pauinha6
Toadsage
Blitz Wing
jec9000
DizzyIzzy
Matahari

me GJ
I posted this topic thread when she first appeared in episode one.Don't trust her.