Author Topic: Do you trust juliet?  (Read 20657 times)

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Do you trust juliet?
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2007, 07:38:11 PM »
You know what I love most about Juliet?  How riled up y'all get about her!  Give Jack some credit...he's been the hero the whole series, he's not stupid...the writers will work it all out baby (my Austin Powers).  TPTB have said several times that she is not an OTHER.  Will she do ANYTHING to get off the island?  Yep.  Does that make her not trustworthy?  Maybe.  Would all of our LOSTIES do ANYTHING to get off the island (exception, Locke, Rose and Bernard)??  Does that make them not trustworthy?  Maybe. 

Juliet was KEY to this season...she really made the season in a lot of ways.  Remember when we found out that Ben told her exactly what to do at the very end of the episode where she goes back to camp with Jack?  And we all thought, WTF?  And then we find out that she told Jack all about this.  So now we are really confused just like the writers want us to be, because we don't know what to believe and we keep coming back for more, more, more.

Ok, I'll stop :D giggle snort

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2007, 09:11:35 PM »
You know what I love most about Juliet?  How riled up y'all get about her!  Give Jack some credit...he's been the hero the whole series, he's not stupid...the writers will work it all out baby (my Austin Powers).  TPTB have said several times that she is not an OTHER.  Will she do ANYTHING to get off the island?  Yep.  Does that make her not trustworthy?  Maybe.  Would all of our LOSTIES do ANYTHING to get off the island (exception, Locke, Rose and Bernard)??  Does that make them not trustworthy?  Maybe. 

Juliet was KEY to this season...she really made the season in a lot of ways.  Remember when we found out that Ben told her exactly what to do at the very end of the episode where she goes back to camp with Jack?  And we all thought, WTF?  And then we find out that she told Jack all about this.  So now we are really confused just like the writers want us to be, because we don't know what to believe and we keep coming back for more, more, more.

Ok, I'll stop :D giggle snort

I'm with you AL. Mostly I trust Juliet now, with a little bit of doubt. It's clear she's been through the wringer with the Others. Seemed like a perfectly nice, somewhat naive researcher before she got to the island. But now she's willing and able to kill to get back.

I think her willingness to go with Sawyer on a very dangerous mission to save the trio at the beach was a turning point. She risked her life and her chance for rescue to help others.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2007, 09:32:01 PM »
Yes, well said!!  YAY!!  Someone mostly trust Juliet now!! :D :D

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2007, 11:17:54 PM »
i like Juliets caracter and i think she was a nice adition to Lost, her role is important and ... well, i kinda like her .... how she toughed up and all that (WOMEN POWER BABIES) but i just think that she can betray the Losties if she needs to , that's all

that's all folkes ;)

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2007, 12:57:14 AM »
My point is...Jack wouldn't betray our losties to get off the island?  Kate?  come on now

Offline toadsage

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2007, 09:33:32 PM »
i like Juliets caracter and i think she was a nice adition to Lost, her role is important and ... well, i kinda like her .... how she toughed up and all that (WOMEN POWER BABIES) but i just think that she can betray the Losties if she needs to , that's all

that's all folkes ;)

she would not hesitate at all to betray them if it means she gets to go home. shes cold, calculating, and manipulative. she only cares for herself, not the survivors.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2007, 12:18:08 AM »
My point is...Jack wouldn't betray our losties to get off the island?  Kate?  come on now

i really don't think so!!! even when he was getting off the island all he said to Kate was "I'll be back for u!!!!"

TOAD I LOVE YOU :-* :-* :-*

and i miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Offline toadsage

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2007, 08:23:06 PM »

i really don't think so!!! even when he was getting off the island all he said to Kate was "I'll be back for u!!!!"

TOAD I LOVE YOU :-* :-* :-*

and i miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

thanks

right back at cha :-* :-* :-*

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2007, 09:39:58 PM »
I love you both too and miss you :'( :'( :-* :-*

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2007, 09:41:06 PM »
I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

wait! were u just here????

COME BACK!!!!!!!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2007, 10:42:12 PM »
I don't think she's ever been bad. She's just doing her duty.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2007, 10:46:41 PM »
Just doing your duty is not acceptable. She could of sacraficed herself instead of just following orders

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2007, 11:05:43 PM »
I AGREE WITH JUGGY!!!!!!

:-*

Juliet is not to be trusted!!!!!!

wait, am i repeating myself here???? Sorry :D

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2007, 11:12:08 PM »
you can repeat yourself when you are right!

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2007, 11:13:11 PM »
thx my sweet Jug :-*

i must repeat my self again, i just can't help it....

I AGREE WITH JUGGY ;D