Author Topic: Jack a lousy leader and a hypocrite  (Read 10805 times)

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Jack a lousy leader and a hypocrite
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 02:56:20 PM »
Yeah but either way Sayid wouldn't even know that the Bunny hatch was blocking signals to get out if it wasn't for juliet.  So, Charlie and Des wouldn't have even went out to the underwater hatch.  So, the radio would never work without that info since it wasn't working previously.  I don't know but you'd think your team would try sending another person to the island if the helicopter went down.  At least find the person.  Naomi is the plant.  It's an underground lesbian woman's prison.  They are keeping woman there to get them pregars and Charlie is going to get taken advantage of. 

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 03:02:47 PM »
Yeah but either way Sayid wouldn't even know that the Bunny hatch was blocking signals to get out if it wasn't for juliet.  So, Charlie and Des wouldn't have even went out to the underwater hatch.  So, the radio would never work without that info since it wasn't working previously.  I don't know but you'd think your team would try sending another person to the island if the helicopter went down.  At least find the person.  Naomi is the plant.  It's an underground lesbian woman's prison.  They are keeping woman there to get them pregars and Charlie is going to get taken advantage of. 

Yes Naomi is a plant and yes they would have sent someone else after her.That is why Sayid questioned her whole story and said way back when first found her, did you see the helicopter?like could fake the noise of one.
And where was Naomi- who could get up and talk to Charlie- when they were discussing how to work her radio to contact her ship?

When those two chicks came out with the guns I thought what Charlie jump into a Bond Film all they were missing were the swim suits.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 03:04:49 PM »
It's an underground lesbian woman's prison.  They are keeping woman there to get them pregars and Charlie is going to get taken advantage of. 

That WOULD explain Charlie's little smile at the end of the show lol.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 03:07:35 PM »
It's an underground lesbian woman's prison.  They are keeping woman there to get them pregars and Charlie is going to get taken advantage of. 

If ya gotta dye I guess fora guy that is the way to go...

Offline WG?JIFFY

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 03:07:58 PM »

Yes because lesbians want to do is have sex with men!!  

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 03:09:27 PM »

Yes because lesbians want to do is have sex with men!!  

no but men sure like to watch two women getting it on.

Offline Point Place WI

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 03:13:15 PM »
It's for the greater good :)

Offline Lost_Is_My_Favorite

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 03:21:15 PM »
I think Jack is playing the Others.  I think he let Sayid in on what his plan was when he got back or even before then, but we haven't seen it yet.  Maybe the finale!  That is why Sayid is working with Jack and is trusting him.  I think back to when Sayid told Jack they wouldn't be bringing Juliet back and Jack said sternly "She's coming with us."  It looked to me like he gave him a look of even though it doesn't make sense, I'll fill you in later.  But then, this is just me being overly optimistic!  LOL

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2007, 03:23:09 PM »

The education/explanations we have to give these youngins ;D ;D

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 03:25:16 PM »
I think Jack is playing the Others.  I think he let Sayid in on what his plan was when he got back or even before then, but we haven't seen it yet.  Maybe the finale!  That is why Sayid is working with Jack and is trusting him.  I think back to when Sayid told Jack they wouldn't be bringing Juliet back and Jack said sternly "She's coming with us."  It looked to me like he gave him a look of even though it doesn't make sense, I'll fill you in later.  But then, this is just me being overly optimistic!  LOL

But a lot of what happened lastnight was also Sayid insisting that jack listen to him and follow some of his ideas.True jack acted on his own with Juliet contacting Danielle, but it is usually Sayid that does that......  Jack has changed.

Offline Lost_Is_My_Favorite

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2007, 03:37:03 PM »

But a lot of what happened lastnight was also Sayid insisting that jack listen to him and follow some of his ideas.True jack acted on his own with Juliet contacting Danielle, but it is usually Sayid that does that......  Jack has changed.

I think Sayid is keeping Jack "focused".  I think they both have a mutual plan and Sayid is aware of it completely, but they are making it appear as if Jack is doing a lot more solo stuff for Juliet's sake.  Ultimately I do think that Sayid is being a good co-leader and making sure that Jack WANTS to do the things he is doing. Before Jack was more wishy-washy and that is why I think Sayid was a bit proud that Jack is finally stepping up.  JMO

Offline Point Place WI

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2007, 03:41:58 PM »
GJ I was just kidding about the Lesbian woman's prison and Charlie getting some action. 

I am turning 27 in less than a month so you can consider that young.  I for one have a lookout on life at times as "you are only young once but you can be immature for the rest of your life!" 

« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 03:45:48 PM by Point Place WI »

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2007, 03:43:56 PM »
Bah, He is playing the cards.  Sayid is like a right hand man.  Has to step in to keep balance but knows Jack's intentions are in the right place.  Let's see Docter or Iraqi National guard member.  Obviously Sayid is a leader.  Jack was the peoples choice.  I agree he looks flustered at times.  The "Others" are coming a day early which is screwing up the plan.  So, improvise.  They are all going to Danielle's radio signal and Charlie is taking out the switch at the bunny hatch.  So either way you look at it Sayid will get his walkie talkie working.  Unless Naomi can screw Sayid and live up to her word.

Like Rose said:  Jack, I like you better now that your an Optimist.  Best case scenario

Could be Locke...AWOL pledging allegiance to them.

I like Sayid he is the man.  He's trustworthy but Jack's way isn't necessarily wrong either. 

Go Team Losties

The education/explanations we have to give these youngins ;D ;D

Bah, He is playing the cards.  Sayid is like a right hand man.  Has to step in to keep balance but knows Jack's intentions are in the right place.  Let's see Docter or Iraqi National guard member.  Obviously Sayid is a leader.  Jack was the peoples choice.  I agree he looks flustered at times.  The "Others" are coming a day early which is screwing up the plan.  So, improvise.  They are all going to Danielle's radio signal and Charlie is taking out the switch at the bunny hatch.  So either way you look at it Sayid will get his walkie talkie working.  Unless Naomi can screw Sayid and live up to her word.

Like Rose said:  Jack, I like you better now that your an Optimist.  Best case scenario

Could be Locke...AWOL pledging allegiance to them.

I like Sayid he is the man.  He's trustworthy but Jack's way isn't necessarily wrong either. 

Go Team Losties

did you bum this i was referring to the explanation about smile on charlie...

Offline Point Place WI

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2007, 03:46:27 PM »
I don't know what happened somehow it quoted some of my old stuff

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2007, 03:56:42 PM »
Uh, how did you guys get to Lesbians?  I thought this was about Jack...maybe Sayid...

But he was really quick to say "no" to Sayid trying to figure out the sat phone thing last night. Seemed odd. He said something along the lines of "You called me your leader and have asked me to make decisions for the last 90 days. Well, I just made one. No." Seemed like he was really trying to dissuade Sayid from working on that... and then Juliet tried to further dissuade moments later when she told them the Looking Glass was flooded... It all seems fishy to me.

Exactly when he said that I said outluud to TV well you have been gone for about ten days of these 90 and they did just fine without you. Who put youback in charge.

Sayid seemd very suscpious(sp?) of Jack too.
Sayid is smart.  He will either keep Jack accountable or be the first to bring him down.