Author Topic: Looking glass logo  (Read 4305 times)

musepsycho

Re: Looking glass logo
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2007, 07:24:25 AM »
It makes a lot of sense that this is where people arrive on the island at and then 'wake up' in the sub as if that is how they came. I'm am sure we will learn that the looking glass is responsible for more than Jamming signals.

At first I thought that something weird was going to happen next week since Charlie now is going through the looking glass, but this ^ implies that you're going through when you arrive here from the outside world. I like that! I'm sure the name of this station has at least two meanings.

Still, weird things probably happen next week anyway!

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2007, 11:15:10 PM »
This is the first hatch that has been named after a work of fiction....through the looking glass.  I was doing a little research on this work (I've read it to the kids, but...).  Anyway, I came across the following wikipedia reference.  Worth a look at the whole alternative reality genre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_universe_(fiction)

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »
It makes a lot of sense that this is where people arrive on the island at and then 'wake up' in the sub as if that is how they came. I'm am sure we will learn that the looking glass is responsible for more than Jamming signals.

At first I thought that something weird was going to happen next week since Charlie now is going through the looking glass, but this ^ implies that you're going through when you arrive here from the outside world. I like that! I'm sure the name of this station has at least two meanings.

Still, weird things probably happen next week anyway!

Well if the Looking Glass station is responsible for the sub, and Juliet came on the sub 3 years ago... does that mean that these women are on Ben's side?  Or are they forgotten Dharma members and the sub Juliet was on never came in contact with the hatch?