Author Topic: Is He My Father?  (Read 13065 times)

Offline misseko815

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Is He My Father?
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2007, 06:45:27 PM »
The important question on this thread is will Alex meet her mother?  I think that it would be appropriate just as Ben is getting slapped around a little bit.  Little bastard.

LOL puff!
Very fitting!
and who deserves to smack him around the most? Probably Danielle and Alex!!!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »
The important question on this thread is will Alex meet her mother?  I think that it would be appropriate just as Ben is getting slapped around a little bit.  Little bastard.
I actually pitied Ben as he was on the ground, bloody, in front of them, & finally confessed the truth to Alex. :-\

scrod

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2007, 10:47:29 PM »
I actually pitied Ben as he was on the ground, bloody, in front of them, & finally confessed the truth to Alex. :-\
Thank God it wasn't just me then.  I started feeling bad 2 weeks ago.  worst.  birthdays.  ever...

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2007, 10:50:44 PM »
He's obviously still evil, but last night's episode surely showed us that @ least ONE person (Jack) is now thinking that maybe Ben was right. :-\

scrod

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2007, 10:52:53 PM »
We know Locke thinks that way too.  he kilt Naomi with ease.

But his house of lies is rapidly coming down around his ears.  Ben better hope Mikhail is dead.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2007, 10:58:00 PM »
We know Locke thinks that way too.  he kilt Naomi with ease.

But his house of lies is rapidly coming down around his ears.  Ben better hope Mikhail is dead.
Why do you say this?  I thought Mikhail (above all others) showed his loyalty to Ben last night.

scrod

« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2007, 11:15:19 PM »
Yes, but he may want direct answers from Ben, too