Author Topic: Is He My Father?  (Read 15131 times)

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Is He My Father?
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2007, 01:00:15 AM »
SHORTEN YOUR POSTS>>>>I GET HEADACHES TRYING TO READ YOUR THEORIES/IDEAS!!
i just skip them.

I read your posts in their entirety.   ;)

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2007, 01:02:24 AM »
So Lou, did you see my theory about the monster represents the souls of those who died upon the island?  That would mean that it got a lot stronger and a lot more pissed after all those Dharma people were thrown into a pit.  I think that this would be the link between the whispers and the monster.

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2007, 02:45:35 AM »
I'm not buying the whole "Can't give birth on the Island" thing yet....even if Juliette says it's women that conceived on the Island.

The reason I'm not believing it yet is because in earlier seasons.....there was a big deal made of the "Sickness". To date we have not seen any real "Sickness". Desmond stayed in the Hatch shooting himself up with the Dharma Serum for 3 years thinking there's some "Sickness"......but it turns out that Kelvin was lying about the Quarantine. Desmond continued to shoot himself up with the Serum until the Swan Hatch blew up (Well actually since he ran away from the Swan but I think he took some with him). Anyways I'm presuming he has no more Serum when he came back with his sailboat.....and he hasn't gotten sick. So based on that the “Sickness” seems to be BS, so I'm also considering the "Can't give birth on the Island" thing is BS too until we see somebody other than the Others die of child birth. I’m thinking it’s an Others only medical condition.

Sidenote: Desmond and the Serum......hmmm, do you think the Serum suppressed his Future Seeing ability? Maybe the Serum suppresses special people's Island Super Powers!  :)

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2007, 07:32:17 AM »
So Lou, did you see my theory about the monster represents the souls of those who died upon the island?  That would mean that it got a lot stronger and a lot more pissed after all those Dharma people were thrown into a pit.  I think that this would be the link between the whispers and the monster.

Hey I liked that theory

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2007, 02:18:39 PM »
Ben is gay and Tom was his biattch.  Alex has two daddies...
lol.  BenGay.  get it?

i just skip them.

short and sweet.  just like pl.

Offline zeekloveslost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2007, 02:50:46 PM »
i just skip them.

It's disheartening to read comments like this from Ladybug and Chelle. I think Puff contributes some of the most interesting posts to the forums and I'd hate if these discouraging comments made him post less often or with posts that didn't fully explain his point.

Puff, please know you have a fan in me.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2007, 07:46:30 PM »
i just skip them.

short and sweet.  just like pl.
:-*

I'm not buying the whole "Can't give birth on the Island" thing yet....even if Juliette says it's women that conceived on the Island.

The reason I'm not believing it yet is because in earlier seasons.....there was a big deal made of the "Sickness". To date we have not seen any real "Sickness". Desmond stayed in the Hatch shooting himself up with the Dharma Serum for 3 years thinking there's some "Sickness"......but it turns out that Kelvin was lying about the Quarantine. Desmond continued to shoot himself up with the Serum until the Swan Hatch blew up (Well actually since he ran away from the Swan but I think he took some with him). Anyways I'm presuming he has no more Serum when he came back with his sailboat.....and he hasn't gotten sick. So based on that the “Sickness” seems to be BS, so I'm also considering the "Can't give birth on the Island" thing is BS too until we see somebody other than the Others die of child birth. I’m thinking it’s an Others only medical condition.

Sidenote: Desmond and the Serum......hmmm, do you think the Serum suppressed his Future Seeing ability? Maybe the Serum suppresses special people's Island Super Powers!  :)

The most recent puzzle (which have been called "canon" by the script coordinator) contained hidden clues that indicated that the sickness was (is)
Spoiler
a hoax.

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Jigsaw_puzzles

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2007, 07:59:30 PM »
i just skip them.

It's nothing personal Puff...I think you rock! But it's a bummer to read thru 100 word essays about a certain topic is all. ABSOLUTELY nothing personal at all ever!

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2007, 08:13:27 PM »
If you want me to speak for a week, I'll be ready in five minutes.  If you want me to speak for five minutes, then I'll be ready in a week.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2007, 08:21:37 PM »
If you want me to speak for a week, I'll be ready in five minutes.  If you want me to speak for five minutes, then I'll be ready in a week.

Theodore Roosevelt.

You're crazy lol

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2007, 02:13:55 AM »
PrincessLeia,
Spoiler
that's interesting about clue for the sickness being a hoax!  So that makes me wonder even more about Rousseau... not that she's not a whole mystery unto herself already, but if her "crew" didn't die from a sickness, what did they die of?  Or did she even have a crew?  Hmmm...
  Thanks for that tip!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2007, 03:17:13 AM »
PrincessLeia,
Spoiler
that's interesting about clue for the sickness being a hoax!  So that makes me wonder even more about Rousseau... not that she's not a whole mystery unto herself already, but if her "crew" didn't die from a sickness, what did they die of?  Or did she even have a crew?  Hmmm...
  Thanks for that tip!
WE NEED A FLASHBACK!!! :)

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2007, 03:03:59 PM »

Theodore Roosevelt.

That is a great great quote

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2007, 04:23:39 PM »
Gracias

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2007, 05:43:18 PM »
The important question on this thread is will Alex meet her mother?  I think that it would be appropriate just as Ben is getting slapped around a little bit.  Little bastard.