Poll

Will Charlie survive the season 3 finale?

YES, he must live!
34 (56.7%)
NO, he must die!
26 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: May 22, 2007, 04:55:58 PM

Author Topic: POLL: Will Charlie survive the season 3 finale?  (Read 9049 times)

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Will Charlie survive the season 3 finale?
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2007, 08:41:54 PM »
Okay, so he dies....but we need a new druggie, maybe Claire can find the ring, stick it in her mouth and then get addicted to heroin!

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2007, 08:43:42 PM »
Maybe Aaron will grow up to fill in Charlie's shoes  ::)

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 02:37:20 PM »
I say he's toast.  I HOPE he's toast after the sentimental journey they dragged us all on this past week.  I want it all to mean SOMETHING! lol

Maybe it means that we all have value and worth and the possibility of doing the right thing or taking the lead, or being a hero.  It could mean (all this dead man walking build up)  that Charlie was willing to die and in reflection understood he had a good life............and if he lives, he'll appreciate every minute of extra time.  Dang, who made Desmond God?  I think it was wrong of Desmond to tell Charlie unless he did X, Y, Z and then die...that Claire and her baby wouldn't be rescued.  Maybe they wouldn't have gotten on the helicopter, but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't be rescued.................especially if you believe the spoilers floating around about the big surprize.

This Charlie death really bothers me because of all the build up, it's like we hear the writers saying Charlie is going to die and we have to believe it  before it happens.   Well, I read here that a person is not really ding dong dead until it's stated on a podcast. 

There have been so many spoilers (actually who really knows if any of the spoilers are based on fact) for this season that you couldn't avoid spoilers even when you were careful......

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 03:22:58 PM »
That is true, if Desmond saw the future, couldn't he not say anything and the results would happened as destined. If des never said anything, Charlie would still have swam down to the looking glass, cause Des saw it happen.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 05:43:48 PM »
can i change my vote?

Offline a_dot_out

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2007, 03:24:01 AM »
Looks like we can now stamp this with an official NO.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2007, 08:52:58 PM »
Okay, so he dies....but we need a new druggie, maybe Claire can find the ring, stick it in her mouth and then get addicted to heroin!
Jack's our new druggie!

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2007, 08:59:50 PM »
LOL

he is not!!!!!!!

BUT

HE WILL BE LOLOLOLOL