Author Topic: Is Charlies Legacy in Jeopardy?  (Read 3241 times)

Offline TXFlyboy

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Is Charlies Legacy in Jeopardy?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 01:59:36 PM »
The brother did clean up his act after he gave up the ring. Not sure how long later it was.

Yeah Liams the doper with the ring, Charlies clean for a year then Liam gives Charlie the ring and Liam gets clean and Charlie becomes the doper again.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 04:04:46 PM »
We saw the yellow flashing light in the preview for next week, so here's hoping. :)

Liam did clean up his act, & I wonder if he ever thought about/asked Charlie about getting the ring back, as @ their last meeting, there was quite the role reversal.

ok- Mommy moment, so bear with me.  The cradle was a stupid place to put the ring (CHOKING HAZARD).  Carry on. :)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 04:24:33 PM »
We saw the yellow flashing light in the preview for next week, so here's hoping. :)

Liam did clean up his act, & I wonder if he ever thought about/asked Charlie about getting the ring back, as @ their last meeting, there was quite the role reversal.

ok- Mommy moment, so bear with me.  The cradle was a stupid place to put the ring (CHOKING HAZARD).  Carry on. :)

Fathers also, I thought the same thing.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 04:30:40 PM »

Fathers also, I thought the same thing.

me too as Grandma even if 48.LOLAll this covered in Charlie's ring topic

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 12:00:07 PM »
i thought so too.  HOW STUPID!!