Author Topic: "...bring Rabbit"?  (Read 9323 times)

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: "...bring Rabbit"?
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2007, 10:41:57 PM »
Do you think that they carried live rabbits with them on their trek?  Granted, you can shoot a rabbit pretty easily with a shotgun.....didn't see 'em do that.....or you can trap them in a number of ways....snares, box traps, game traps (fried shrimp, boiled shrimp)....but didn't see them do that.

So, that means that....yes....they were carrying one rabbit; the great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson of little Ben's best friend next to Annie.  And there is his daughter, slaughtering the thing with her bare hands....the horror of it.  Priceless.

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2007, 02:55:17 AM »
Lou, I think your avatar of the Dharma Looking Glass Logo with Bugs Bunny is hilarious!

On the topic of Rabbit hunting & Bugs Bunny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_jqhXQhVss (The Family Guy & Bugs Bunny, not for the Squeamish......but funny!)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2007, 07:53:24 PM »
Also reminded me of bunny #8. :)

Anyone notice the rabbit on the Looking Glass logo? Alice in Wonderland theme...
Nice catch.  If I had a nickle for every time.... ;)
I know!!! See I've been saying it all along...and then TPTB confirmed it was alluding to it..I said it first!Isaid it first!
We need to copywrite posts around here. ::) :D  Again- nice call & NICE AVI!!! ;D

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2007, 09:40:38 PM »
Also reminded me of bunny #8. :)

Anyone notice the rabbit on the Looking Glass logo? Alice in Wonderland theme...
Nice catch.  If I had a nickle for every time.... ;)
I know!!! See I've been saying it all along...and then TPTB confirmed it was alluding to it..I said it first!Isaid it first!
We need to copywrite posts around here. ::) :D  Again- nice call & NICE AVI!!! ;D
thank you PL........................................................Copyright