Author Topic: Finally the under water hatch appears  (Read 12931 times)

Offline misseko815

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Finally the under water hatch appears
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2007, 02:41:01 PM »
I like the idea of the women protecting themselves from pregnancy. 

Not just on the island!  ;D

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2007, 03:40:11 PM »
Danielle scientific exploration boat crashed on the island. She hears the others because she hears the whispers.
I know this is the rational explanation but, this is more fun and a better story.

Danielle's ambiguous military/scientific background and training have never really been discussed. Partially because she's a total loose canon.
We don't know who Rousseau was doing research for... French navy, i doubt it. Independent or government sponsored scientific research company? Dharma, Widmore, Hanso, WHO? We've never found out exactly who sent her there. Sayid noticed her jacket looked more like a soldier's than a scientist's. What was her crew doing in the south Pacific?

She says her crew heard the numbers and crashed on the Island. We've never seen a ship. She says she killed her whole crew. Where did she bury them? Can she draw a map for Sayid? She said that they were all infected. We've never seen a disease.

She may have crashed there but was it accidental?

ROUSSEAU KICKS A$$! Can't wait for a flashback!

Offline misseko815

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »
I was thinking that it might line up right that the members of her crew were killed during Ben's purge of Dharma (not directly, but indirectly) and that for some reason Danielle didn't get sick. Maybe she was in a hatch at the time and wasn't exposed to the gas? Maybe she was kidnapped at the time (and drugged like Claire) and doesn't remember exactly what happened.  ???

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2007, 09:12:37 PM »
Quote from: PurpleLostPrincess on June 11, 2006, 01:08:09 PM
I'm absolutely convinced that there is an underwater hatch. I don't mind being proven wrong. I would be surprised if it wasn't the case but nonetheless, I think there is definitely an underwater hatch!

There!

I've said it!

Quote from: HurleysGirl on June 11, 2006

And I concur!

Yahooooooooo!  Jumped off the chair and scared my kids last night!  Just wish demra was around to admit defeat  :'(

Loveya Hurley Girland Tyrinna and I are pals off site as well but: check date:

8947   SWLS News & Info / Latest News / RE:  on: March 30, 2006, 05:32:33 PM 
pardon my ignorance msdoran  but how do we know Magnus Hanso is buried at Black Rock? I got lost on that tid bit.Please explain.
I agree with your theroy  about under water. I always figured if Sayid pulled on that rope on thebeach the other way into the ocean he would have found another hatch.When Ethan came for Claire one time he was wet. (not raining)When he killed off "Scott"he came from the ocean.The shark with the Dharma logo on it could have been sent from this hatch. Where did all the Others go after leaving  the medical hatch, perhaps under the ocean?  Perhaps C3  on map is an under water hatch. Just a theroy.
I live by a a now closed naval base but planes fly in there all the time. I don't hear them all.