Author Topic: Finally the under water hatch appears  (Read 13584 times)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Finally the under water hatch appears
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2007, 04:19:25 PM »
They had different logos also.

Lookin glass logo is a rabbit,Hydra looked like an octupus
Hydra was a ...hydra. :)  From Greek mythology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra

Right I drew a blank on what it was  but this actually ties in with my very very old hollow earth theroy.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2007, 08:47:45 PM »
I've been too busy to go back & check, but I couldn't remember if Demra was FOR or AGAINST the underwater hatch!  Poor Demra.  He needs to come back if only for a day to say,"You were right, I was wrong." :D

I'm pretty sure he was one of the ones that said NO underwater hatch!!
woo hooo
GJ and I were right the whole time!!

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2007, 08:50:17 PM »
As I am on the west coast and have trouble logging on at 11pm PDT or at alll the next day, and as this topic has been my long held theroy for over a year now I'm claiming it without spoiling it for anyone .

But if
Spoiler
there is a full fledged underwater hatch and it is at the end of that cable wire on the beach
whopeee all us believers will be compeletly vindicated.

Don't forget me!!!
I have been saying it and saying it too
this is much sweeter than the Hydra Station, I felt a little let down then
But last night I jumped out of my seat and said "THERE IT IS just like we said!!!"
Woo hooo

« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 08:57:55 PM by Lostgirl (Debs) »

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2007, 08:55:26 PM »
It was awesome, It made the episode, after losing Christian I needed this one to be correct. I told the mrs that you would be happy!
it did  the hydra one was a small victory on underwater hatch but I still held that the real one was under that cableo on the beach since season one. When they finally pulled on it last night I just raised my arms up in the air saying quielty yes yes so not to disturb my hubby watching the show and running in and out of room to catch basketball score LOL,
when Sayid showed the blueprints for it,I let out a loud YES!!!

Christian is dead,- bummer Michael still hoping he will die, and underwater hatch exists, Whoppee.
I've always thought that Walt wasnt just right when he and Klugh were together in the hut, season 2. I believe Walt is still around and killed Michael to become part of the Others.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »
It was awesome, It made the episode, after losing Christian I needed this one to be correct. I told the mrs that you would be happy!
it did  the hydra one was a small victory on underwater hatch but I still held that the real one was under that cableo on the beach since season one. When they finally pulled on it last night I just raised my arms up in the air saying quielty yes yes so not to disturb my hubby watching the show and running in and out of room to catch basketball score LOL,

Christian is dead,- bummer Michael still hoping he will die, and underwater hatch exists, Whoppee.
I've always thought that Walt wasnt just right when he and Klugh were together in the hut, season 2. I believe Walt is still around and killed Michael to become part of the Others.

I want to see Michael die.Been waiting since mid way through season 2, swore he would die in last season's finale.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2007, 09:26:25 PM »

I want to see Michael die.Been waiting since mid way through season 2, swore he would die in last season's finale.

OH me too but speaking of Michael i think i found out what the scoop is with him
It seems Lost offered him to come back for S4
But he had another gig going with CBS for a show called "Demons"..so... he declined to come back to Lost...but...... "Demons" never got picked up by CBS sooooo.... who knows if he will end up taking the Lost offer or if the offer still stands
but yeah he needs to come back so we can watch him die LOL

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2007, 09:45:32 PM »

OH me too but speaking of Michael i think i found out what the scoop is with him
It seems Lost offered him to come back for S4
But he had another gig going with CBS for a show called "Demons"..so... he declined to come back to Lost...but...... "Demons" never got picked up by CBS sooooo.... who knows if he will end up taking the Lost offer or if the offer still stands
but yeah he needs to come back so we can watch him die LOL

Yeah I read that too felt so cheated so wanted him to die this season,but now that show wasn't picked up maybe can come back long enough as you said so we can see him DIE!!

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2007, 09:46:23 PM »
Yep, I agree, We need to kill Michael LOL

But.....

If he's already a gonner, i won't be to disapointed....
(as long as Walt lives..)

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2007, 09:47:20 PM »
Yep, I agree, We need to kill Michael LOL

But.....

If he's already a gonner, i won't be to disapointed....
(as long as Walt lives..)

I would be..... We want to SEEEE him die!! LOL

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2007, 09:48:17 PM »
LOL  You girls are evil!  You want his head on a platter, don't you!!! :D

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2007, 09:49:35 PM »
LOL  You girls are evil!  You want his head on a platter, don't you!!! :D

YUP YUP YUP :D
Will make me verrrrrrrry happy to see him DIE DIE DIE
Stupid Michael!!

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2007, 09:56:12 PM »
me toooooooo

Michael should have beem tortured and killed in second season
when he sold the losties out

I'll be VERY, VERY, VERY happy to see him die
(killed by the losties of course)

... or by smokie (but losties would be way coooooler)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2007, 09:58:04 PM »
You bunch of blood-thirsty, Lord of the Flies, crazAAA savages!  LOL

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2007, 09:58:34 PM »
I was surpised to see him on 28 Weeks Later...I should follow that kind of stuff more often...lol

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2007, 10:02:47 PM »
was he killed on the movie too?