Author Topic: Screencap/Investigations Request  (Read 7564 times)

Offline filefiend

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap/Investigations Request
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 03:39:30 AM »
can you please post a screen cap of the moment just before charlie finishes putting his guitar into its case after it starts raining. there is a white sticker with black text on the body of the guitar that looks like it says "I was here moments ago"

thanks!

« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 03:43:18 AM by filefiend »

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 03:58:43 AM »
Girl in the alley that Charlie saves (Nadia?)
Absolutely! So who does she REALLY work for?

musepsycho

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 07:59:50 AM »
can you please post a screen cap of the moment just before charlie finishes putting his guitar into its case after it starts raining. there is a white sticker with black text on the body of the guitar that looks like it says "I was here moments ago"

thanks!

You're totally right! On the side of the guitar. Well spotted! I second the request...

Offline doug

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 04:46:01 PM »
Hi, this is my first post, but have been reading for a while.  I'm surprised no one mentioned that it looked like Alex was skinning a polar bear cub when Ben arrived and returned her gun.  Could we get a screen cap of that?

Offline doubleon19

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 04:52:27 PM »
She wasn't skinning a polar bear cub
it was a white rabbit remember when she runs to Karl he says "I thought you were bringing rabbit?"

Offline doug

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 05:21:55 PM »
Well a rabbit would make more sense.  But that thing really looked like a Gund with it's back torn open.  Maybe just a poor prop job.

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 05:30:52 PM »
Guitar sticker is now on the home page

Offline noelle91176

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 07:48:51 PM »
can we have a cap of the mugger? He looks like Charlie's bandmate to me.

Offline Folly529

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 12:12:38 AM »
An easter egg - in the flashback to hearing the song on the radio, the dial shows 24, then '23' for a moment.  It's just at the start.

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2007, 12:18:44 AM »
am i retarded or do you post these requests in a different thread?

is there a different area other than the "season 3 investigations" where these screen caps are posted?

Offline sillysab

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2007, 02:32:02 PM »
Please - a picture of the woman in the car when Ben's dad comes rushing out of the woods onto the highway when Ben's mom is dying after giving birth. I think the blond in the Looking Glass may be her.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2007, 02:30:07 PM »
am i retarded or do you post these requests in a different thread?

is there a different area other than the "season 3 investigations" where these screen caps are posted?
go to "home" which will take you to the main SITE page (as opposed to the main forum page), then on the left you will see "investigations" that takes you to..... investigations.  from there you can navigate through different seasons and see the investigations and screencaps sledge has posted.

now i'm feeling like jb, giving instructions and all.   ::)

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2007, 03:09:54 PM »
yes, lol, i know where "season 3 investigations" are as i stated above. but, there have been plenty of requests (in other episodes, etc) that have not been fulfilled. i think that even if a request isn't "investigation" worthy it should still be fulfilled for us.

i think there should be a forum entitled "Episode Screencaps" where all requests will be put.. not just easter eggs, etc

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2007, 03:22:41 PM »
yes, lol, i know where "season 3 investigations" are as i stated above. but, there have been plenty of requests (in other episodes, etc) that have not been fulfilled. i think that even if a request isn't "investigation" worthy it should still be fulfilled for us.

i think there should be a forum entitled "Episode Screencaps" where all requests will be put.. not just easter eggs, etc
if what you are looking for is just screencaps, Lost Media does a really good job putting those up.

musepsycho

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2007, 05:10:56 PM »

if what you are looking for is just screencaps, Lost Media does a really good job putting those up.

LB - that link points to Sledge's "The Hunt"...

Here's lost-media