Author Topic: danielle at the black rock  (Read 9891 times)

Offline DaddyBeast

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: danielle at the black rock
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 08:15:00 AM »
Danielle knows where Alex is now, and she knows more about what is going on.  She must have some kind of plan, and my guess is we will see her in the finale.

Offline debbie

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 09:50:39 AM »
Rousseau is not crazy,she is a mother who has had her baby stolen she now knows where she is at,Remember she has been on crap hole Island for 16 years,she knows alot more about it than our Losties.

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 10:11:39 AM »
She's still crazy... wouldn't it be funny and ironic if Alex got killed by one of her traps?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 11:12:42 AM »
Rousseau is not crazy,she is a mother who has had her baby stolen she now knows where she is at,Remember she has been on crap hole Island for 16 years,she knows alot more about it than our Losties.
That's actually a pretty good reason for her to BE crazy ;) She thinks she's acting rationally when in reality, she's just kinda creepy ;D

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 12:07:33 PM »
I DONT THINK SHE'S AN OTHER

HOWEVER, I THOUGHT THAT WHOLE SCENE WAS FREAKIN WEIRD!!!! BIGTIME

I THINK SHE'S MAKING A MOVE FOR ALEX

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 12:14:48 PM »
That's actually a pretty good reason for her to BE crazy ;) She thinks she's acting rationally when in reality, she's just kinda creepy ;D

Locke to Jack in the white rabbit epi- "Your not crazy Jack, crazy people don't know they're crazy. They think they're sane"

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 12:23:59 PM »
Oh, if only we would find out more about Rousseau's background...

Spoiler
Danielle flashback promised for next season, iirc

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 12:48:24 PM »
Donde esta Alex? Did anyone notice the absence of Alex. Rousseau shows up looking for dynamite and Ben is seen clutching his photograph of Alex when the others are packing up. What is going down?

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 01:59:14 PM »
isn't she the one who showed the losties where the dynamite was in the first place?  i think she knows how "unstable" it is.

Offline CurtYanko

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 02:19:27 PM »
Certainly something is going to blow before the season ends!

One of the funniest scene's though with a mutually tacit don't-ask don't-tell aspect to it.

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 02:42:38 PM »
I wish they would have shown in the flashback what happened to Danielle when the sub blew up.  She just disappeared after she saw Alex and this is the first we've seen of her since then. 

Also, I can't even imagine what she would be using the dynamite for.  Her traps have always been non-explosive, so I can't imagine that she is using it for those.  This just isn't her style of attack.  She is more the silent-sneaking-up-to-you type.

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »
My thought was that she was going to blow up something and get her daughter back.  I don't think she's all that creepy (Ben is creepy to me).  I think I'd probably end up like her if I was on some mysterious island where people stole my daughter and I feared for my life 24 hours a day.

Offline WG?JIFFY

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 03:18:02 PM »
Do you all find her reaction to seeing the Others and Othersville strange?  She has been here for 16yrs and never seen the micro-fence or Othersville, or other people on the island(besides the losties)?  I would have walked around the whole island by now, but not her.  Then she sees a whole little village and hmm hadn't seen that before?  Just is all kinda suspicious.

I think she is going to blow up the fence so she can go live in Othersville with electricity and plumbing.

Offline gjohnson

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 03:26:38 PM »
Unstable woman with unstable explosives... this ought to be good.

My guess is she's on her way to Othersville to take care of business.

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 03:52:13 PM »
I thought this was a funny scene.....She just happens by for a case of dynamite on her way home....RIGHT! She has seen her baby and wants her back and no one is going to stop her. I think she is going to strap it to Ben's butt and blow is BUG-EYES to hell and gone!!!!!