Author Topic: We Should Tell her -- Tell Kate What??  (Read 13718 times)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: We Should Tell her -- Tell Kate What??
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 12:24:58 AM »
I think it has to do with the two factions of others. 1) the losties aren't part of the others and aren't welcome 2)they are still working for the others but not trying to hurt anyone..they just have to do what they have to do. Being double top secret undercover.
The losties just don't understand that.

Offline MichiganFan

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 12:26:27 AM »
I believe more and more that Naomi is a plant. Sayid typically has a good read of people. Explain to me how she could see clouds part and see land on pitch-black mission? There are no lights on the island - maybe a bonfire or two. Are search and rescue missions typically run at night? I think that Jack and Juliet knew that someone was coming. This is what they didn't tell her. Sayid seemed to think that there was never even a helicopter.

Offline Foxyschic

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 12:30:26 AM »
Great minds think alike....I guess.  The chat is dumpy now.  Do not like it.  So much better when Pandy was here and nobody knew about this site.

Hey!  Pandy is a busy gal. And we do our best to be intellectual. ::)

Offline zappa1

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 12:33:12 AM »
tell them about their plan to get them off the island
maybe about the underwater cable

Offline versed4every1

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 12:40:37 AM »
I think that Jack *thinks* that he and Juliet have a plan to fight Ben.. but I am not sure that is really the case.  I don't think that Juliet can be trusted even though her distasted for Ben is evident.

Offline chadley420

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 12:42:50 AM »
What were Jack and Juliet going to tell Kate?  Maybe the raid John was talking about in 3 days?

I also think this is possible.  I think the Others are hiking to the Staff hatch.  They are going to reopen it and run it like when Claire was taken there.  I think that Juliet and the Others recruited Jack to help them study Sun.  The plan is for Juliet and Jack to return with the Others to the Staff after the raid happens.

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 12:44:54 AM »
Jack is a complete moron, a complete moron.  Whatever he has planned, it will be stupid.  Has Jack ever been right?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 12:46:01 AM »
Jack is a complete moron, a complete moron.  Whatever he has planned, it will be stupid.  Has Jack ever been right?
No, no he hasn't ;D

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 12:48:39 AM »
They were going to tell Kate that they're engaged and getting married.  Then Kate runs off crying to have sex with Sawyer but can only find Hurley, and Hurley finally gets over Libby.

Offline kkehoe5

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 12:50:11 AM »
Jack still thought that he was #1 and all could trust him."she is under my protection" He was trying to force Kate to speak in front of Juliet to force Kate to trust her.

"anything you have to say to me you can say in front of my hot blonde girlfriend"
OK so he didn't say that but it was implied.

Offline Foxyschic

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 12:56:41 AM »
No, no he hasn't ;D

Hey!!! Harassing Foxy again!  >:( He has led an entire group of traumatized people, and tried to protect them from danger and difficult decisions.  He was reluctantly put into this position.  Even though I agree he is trusting Juliette, and that this is a bad decision at the moment. I think that he is still trying to do the best thing for everyone!  He wants Juliette to be a part of their camp, who wants to get off of the island.  I feel sorry for him more than anything.  Especially because of Kate and Sawyer.  :'(

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 12:58:46 AM »
Have you seen Homeward Bound? He was reluctant like Sassy was reluctant to get fed.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 01:18:11 AM »
Ok, we all love Kate for her acting and well... her body.

But she just did something really really stupid. She says to Jack, (paraphrasing) "We're all keeping a secret from you and it's cause we don't trust you." Then she tells him the BIG secret.

Sheesh.

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 01:30:07 AM »
Maybe Jack wasn't right to save Charlie & Rose & Sawyer & Claire & Every other fricken idiot on the island who has almost died or been injured....that goes for Sayid as well.  He saved so many fricken people that you can diss the dude all you want but none of our beloved fav 5 would even be around.  So, I guess he is never right.  But one things for sure you are all wrong. 

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 01:34:41 AM »
Kate screwed up.  In my opinion.  I like the idea of Juliet and Jack knowing Naomi was coming on the chopper.  Or my original guess of the raid that's suppose to come in 3 days.  I also think that whomever said Juliet was just trying to get Kate's trust holds water.  It is such a broad statement.  Well either way they will continue to not have the trust of the Losties and know the two are holding something back unless they pick up next week from where we left off.  So, to be continued in my opinion.........