Author Topic: Conception on "THE island"  (Read 5553 times)

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Conception on "THE island"
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 05:59:03 PM »
I don't think that the purple light had anything to do with healing.  What did happen with the purple light was that a detectable pulse was received in Antarctica during a chess game.  That's all we know about that one.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 08:50:35 PM »
Liking that theory.  I also like the notion of paddling way out of the love boat and making babies.  That would be a hoot.  They'd probably be running that boat 5 times a day.
Alone?

(don't hurt me)

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 11:09:26 AM »
Liking that theory.  I also like the notion of paddling way out of the love boat and making babies.  That would be a hoot.  They'd probably be running that boat 5 times a day.
Alone?

(don't hurt me)

rofl - love it!! I'll sit back and watch you two paddle.... peel me a grape someone!!

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 12:54:14 PM »
I don't think that the purple light had anything to do with healing.  What did happen with the purple light was that a detectable pulse was received in Antarctica during a chess game.  That's all we know about that one.

Don't think the purple sky is healing. But believe there's a proximity effect of the healing powers.

Can it be one of those Swan loveboats? I love those. They're so kitschy.

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 05:43:46 AM »
We can call it 'The LoveBoat -sponsored by Miller Lite... why? because they're both f****ng close to water

d'ya geddit?.. do ya? do ya?