Author Topic: Juliet: "I hate you."  (Read 16643 times)

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Juliet: "I hate you."
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2007, 12:40:37 AM »
Then next I want my advice with a drink :D
What would you like, meet me at the Blackrock Pub

Offline ILoveLost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Juliet: "I hate you."
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2007, 08:15:29 PM »
Your theory is still wrong. Juliet may help the losties but for only her own personal gain. She is a self serving killer, just like the rest of the others.

with all due respect juggy, no ones theory can be wrong per say until proven, and the jury is still out on all this :)

with that being said, my thought is juliet is still a good soul deep down, i dont think she will kill any losties, unless her life is threatened, and i dont think she will do anything ben says because he is her ticket off the island.....its obvious that her little bob dylan skit was true, based on the little "i hate you ben", so if he is her ONLY ticket off the island why kill him??

now i think the reason she is playing both sides of the fence is to gain the losties trust, she cant just up and go against the others without having a definite trust with the losties, simply because she cant be on her own

i think she is helping Sun (and possibly Kate) because she truly wants to see her work actually work......i cant imagine her watching a pregnant woman die without trying to help no matter who it is, its not in her nature

so yes, she has done what she's needed to in order to survive, but to say she is a heartless cold killer is a bit much, i mean some losties have killed people themselves but it was out of survival

Your post has a lot of really good points that I can spin in my direction too...lol (everything with lost has at least two ways things could go)

As for your question why kill him?? I assume you're talking about her playing that movie for Jack while he was captured. I still think Ben told her to do that, this way Jack would trust her. Ben knows an aweful lot about each of the losties and I think he knew enough about Jack's character to take that bet.

if ben told her to do this then why put her on a semi-trial.....remember whent he "sheriff" came in and asked jack about what juliet said???

i dont think this would have happened if ben told juliet to do it

Your reaction is exactly why...Ben is calculating and I wouldn't put it passed him to think every little detail through to achieve what ever it is he wants. Personally I think he would go that far.