Author Topic: Juliet: "I hate you."  (Read 19862 times)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Juliet: "I hate you."
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2007, 12:52:09 PM »
Don't agree that Juliet is ALL Bad

And JB I had many people hate me for saying that the others were not all bad depending on the perspective that you looked at things.

I think Juliet is out for Juliet YES but... I really do beleive that if given the choice she would go against the others and Ben before she would go against the Losties.

I think she will continue to surprise us, but ultimately I think she will turn out to be  one of the "good ones"
We saw her pre-island and she didn't stike me as a "bad" person.
I guess hurry up and wait and see

I agree, Debbie. I mean, sure, she's killed in the past. She isn't a saint. But none of our Losties are saints either. Juliet's pre-island experience suggests the only thing she did wrong was use her sister (WITH CONSENT) for testing, which might be against a doctor's complicated morals. She wasn't a druggie (Charlie), torturer (Sayid), weed-farmer (Locke), fugitive (Kate), or idiot doctor who can't keep a girl and contributed to his daddy's death (Jack).

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2007, 01:14:02 PM »
Wow, now Jack killed his dad! That is a new development. Missed that episdoe. Its all relative. Juliet will do what helps her only.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »
Wow, now Jack killed his dad! That is a new development. Missed that episdoe. Its all relative. Juliet will do what helps her only.
He broke up the AA meeting which led his daddy back to drinking and ended up dying probably due to alcohol... Not my theory, someone else's.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2007, 02:52:33 PM »
That is a big leap in logic. The dad was a long time drunk. We do not know that after that meeting he immediately went back on the bottle and killed himself. There is a lot left to that story.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2007, 03:00:10 PM »
True, but as I said, I borrowed the theory from someone else. Not sure who, but I'm sure it's in the thread for Epi 1.

Also, Jack ratted his daddy-o out and that made Christian ashamed enough to leave and go to Australia, where he died.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 03:01:25 PM »
If you do not believe in the theory then why state it?

His dad was a drunk who operated drunk, not really Jack's fault.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2007, 03:24:26 PM »
I think you missed the point of my post...

She isn't a saint. But none of our Losties are saints either. Juliet's pre-island experience suggests the only thing she did wrong was use her sister (WITH CONSENT) for testing, which might be against a doctor's complicated morals. She wasn't a druggie (Charlie), torturer (Sayid), weed-farmer (Locke), fugitive (Kate), or idiot doctor who can't keep a girl and contributed to his daddy's death (Jack).

which is that this Other is a lot better than most, if not all of our major Losties.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2007, 03:28:01 PM »
(shaking my head) who cares what she was 3.5 years ago. It is her actions now. All she wants is to get off the island and she will do anything to accomplish that.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2007, 03:33:59 PM »
I still think she is very trustworthy in comparison to the rest of the Others (such as Pickett and Ben)

Offline MaxsDad

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2007, 04:14:34 PM »
I still think she is very trustworthy in comparison to the rest of the Others (such as Pickett and Ben)
She has a heart and a conscience. But she is still one of them!

Pull a Cotton Mouth out of a box full of rattle snakes just because its not like the rest....its still a snake your holding and a dangerous one at that.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2007, 04:18:17 PM »

Pull a Cotton Mouth out of a box full of rattle snakes just because its not like the rest....its still a snake your holding and a dangerous one at that.

That is two straight great posts by you!! Well done.

Offline MaxsDad

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 04:19:07 PM »

Hey wait a minute what the..... :-\

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2007, 04:20:28 PM »

Hey wait a minute what the..... :-\

ahhh it was a compliment

Offline MaxsDad

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2007, 04:28:20 PM »
Ummm...thank you...I think!?!?!   (waiting for the punch line.) :(

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2007, 04:29:46 PM »
Just complimenting your way with words. You made great points.