Author Topic: They found 815?  (Read 23451 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: They found 815?
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2007, 01:22:37 PM »
Second warning for both of you. This is not the place for your personal battle. PM each other if you have to further discuss this. Now back to LOST.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 09, 2007, 12:37:45 PM »
Thanks Jug!

OK so as I was saying in another thread....

(forgot what it was now)

OH
Yeah maybe our Losties were TOLD that they are on Flight 815
but were deverted to some other flight (if you go with the conspiracy theory and that they were brought to the island)
And
Flight 815 really did crash and was found with all the dead people of that flight in it.

hmmmmmmmm?

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 09, 2007, 02:38:41 PM »
Thanks Jug!

OK so as I was saying in another thread....

(forgot what it was now)

OH
Yeah maybe our Losties were TOLD that they are on Flight 815
but were deverted to some other flight (if you go with the conspiracy theory and that they were brought to the island)
And
Flight 815 really did crash and was found with all the dead people of that flight in it.

hmmmmmmmm?

then Ben would have known they were crashing

Offline Bud

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2007, 10:51:20 AM »
I dont know if any of this has been said already - i cant be bothered to read 14 pages but....

I remember Naomi saying the plane wreck was found in a trench in the ocean - 4miles down. As all we would see from 4 miles down is a camera feed, it would be relativly easy to fake some evidence, or to show another submerged wreck.

Also on the speculation that Naomi is a plant from the others, i think this is impossible as she has info and knowledge about desmond, and a pic of penny and des. so maybe the others downloaded this pic after maybe penny put an appeal on the web... and so the argument continues.... ill shut up now lol