Author Topic: Interesting Dialog  (Read 3225 times)

Offline LOST N LOST

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Interesting Dialog
« on: April 24, 2007, 08:38:12 PM »
While getting a friend hooked on lost I noticed something witch was small at the time, but i want to know what you guys think of this.

Season 2 Disk 1 (sorry it was late not sure what episode)

So after Des says to Jack, Dont I know you?

Jack gets upset (well a little i guess)

Later Locke comes up to Jack and ask him, is the reason you are angry because he said he knew you (off the island)? and Jack kinda smiles and turns away.

This comes back up when Mikhal (sorry if i spelled that wrong) tells Locke he knew him and Locke "kills" him.

So do you guys think there is a connection between what was said?

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Dialog
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 08:53:03 PM »
Ya, these guys are playing 8 track with their lives.  Unifying theory baby.  It's like deja vu all over again!

Offline Foxyschic

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 08:59:34 PM »
Nah.  I think these are two totally different things.  Des did know Jack.  He met him when he was still with his wife.  I think Jack didn't answer Locke because he didn't want to answer questions about his ex because it was too painful.

With Mikhail and Locke, I think it is more just an issue of an other having information about our losties. 

Offline FireLily

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 01:10:53 AM »
i don't think the two are related...  who knows?? they might make it related eventually, but at the moment, i think they are two separate entities.  Jack didn't trust Locke all that much, so of course he's not going to offer up information. 

Offline quick127

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 07:51:35 PM »
I don't think they are connected... but I am interested in finding out more about Mikael's statement to Locke.  I get the feeling that there may actually be something to that.

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 09:02:37 PM »
Exactly!  Mikhail said "The Locke I knew was par....."  It sounded to me like a personal connection, not like he just read it in a dossier.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 09:41:24 PM »
Exactly!  Mikhail said "The Locke I knew was par....."  It sounded to me like a personal connection, not like he just read it in a dossier.

I don't think they knew each other before. I think this is Mikhail being smug. I know things you don't think I know and maybe I'll tell. Nyaah, Nyaah.

As for the Jack/Desmond/Locke bit. Locke's just told Jack the island brought them all here for a reason. Jack scoffs. But wait, here's someone I met before who got here a completely different way. The odds against are astronomical. Could John be right? Jack gets angry when he can't come up with a logical explanation for what he sees. Or when he can't fix things.