Author Topic: What if...  (Read 3859 times)

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
What if...
« on: April 14, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
What if Penny was searching for Nikki and Paolo to recover the family's stolen diamonds and NOT for Desmond?

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: What if...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 07:12:26 PM »
WOW!!  that's an interesting thought!  but the guy who had the diamonds wasn't her dad.  could it have been her husband? 

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 04:14:35 PM »
Problems: She wouldn't have the time to set up the guys in Antarctica (or any reason to) in just a couple months, That guy isn't her type (too old, not even from the same area of the globe), it probably cost her more money to set up all that stuff than the worth of the diamonds.

Offline ChellyKins

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 07:46:10 PM »
Problems: She wouldn't have the time to set up the guys in Antarctica (or any reason to) in just a couple months, That guy isn't her type (too old, not even from the same area of the globe), it probably cost her more money to set up all that stuff than the worth of the diamonds.

Money defies time Jon. With enough money people will JUMP and JUMP FAST for what you want them to "set up".
I didn't say she was riding the old guy. I'm saying it's a family heirloom or something along those lines. Just that it's SOMEHOW connected to her. But he was doing Nikki the ho-bag.  ::)
Those diamonds could be worth more than it costs, but even if it's not...revenge for conning and killing a grandpa or someone you cared about is MUCH greater in price. ;)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 08:06:16 PM »
I don't think Penny has any connexion w/ Nikki, Paolo, or old dead geezer...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 08:09:52 PM »
I don't think Penny has any connexion w/ Nikki, Paolo, or old dead geezer...

I agree 100%, 6 million is nothing to the Widmores. She is looking for DEs

Offline ChellyKins

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 08:20:36 PM »
OK

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 09:55:36 PM »
This would suck. :-\  It would totally trivialize Des & Pen's story & his reason for even being on the island....even being alive!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 10:41:39 PM »
This would suck. :-\  It would totally trivialize Des & Pen's story & his reason for even being on the island....even being alive!
I completely agree... Des's story is completely a romantic one... if Penny doesn't care about Des, his story is moot and not interesting anymore.

Offline ChellyKins

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 10:50:08 PM »
It would be interesting to see him find all this out and be heartbroken and start a revolution on the island! lol