Sayid
Kate
Sawyer
Hurley
Locke
Vincent
Juliet
HIM
Other (meaning someone else, not THE Others)
I don't really care cuz Ben and the Others are taking over the beach!

Author Topic: Who's in charge now?  (Read 6142 times)

Offline Lost_Is_My_Favorite

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Who's in charge now?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 12:20:20 PM »
I think it's Jack because they are letting him return with Juliet living in their camp......but I also think that Jack knows she's bad news and he's playing her.  <<<<fingers crossed>>>>

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 02:41:51 PM »
Well, I think it depends on how things pan out with Juliet.  Sawyer stepped up to the plate and spoke for the whole group and they all nodded in agreement.  Hurley's con on Sawyer has put him in a position where the group can rely on him.  I say Sawyer and Sayid will be his VP.  For now.  Jack has always been the leader but will have to gain their trust or wait for Sawyer to do something stupid :P

Offline cannonball java

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 03:22:29 PM »
We all know it is Christian.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »
Well, I think it depends on how things pan out with Juliet.  Sawyer stepped up to the plate and spoke for the whole group and they all nodded in agreement.  Hurley's con on Sawyer has put him in a position where the group can rely on him.  I say Sawyer and Sayid will be his VP.  For now.  Jack has always been the leader but will have to gain their trust or wait for Sawyer to do something stupid :P
They won't have to wait too long, Joy ;)

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 08:02:26 PM »
Yeah, yeah!  Maybe Sayid will keep him in check...the moral police ;)

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 02:24:13 PM »
i put sayid.  jack has lost credibility with the losties, they are going to look toward someone else, with locke being gone, and sawyer having pissed off too many of them, they are going to turn to sayid. 

break it down:  who would each one choose to follow now with juliet at camp because of jack?

kate:  maybe jack, but as much as she doesn't trust juliet i think SAYID  (or maybe sawyer)
charlie:  SAYID (in his eyes juliet hurt claire, even though it also looks like she helped her, she hurt her first.)
claire:  jack, she is innocent and trusting of juliet, she just saved her life.
hurley:  sayid.
sun & jin:  sayid.
desmond:  sayid, he knows how the others are.
because of all these, i think SAYID.

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 03:20:11 PM »
Sayid all the way. he might not agree with everyone but he knows whats up. and he's just so bad-ass!!! 8)

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 03:50:19 PM »
I posted this somewhere else but it fits better here:

During the first season, I thought for sure that the survivors would fight among themselves and they'd split into two camps, with maybe Jack leading one and Sawyer leading the other.  And you'd gradually see a shift in roles as Jack would become the bad guy while Sawyer would become good.  They've been emphasizing how Jack has a hidden obsessive crazy streak and Sawyer has shown that he can be a nice guy, and I think generally is a nice guy with just lots of serious baggage.

Maybe something like that will finally happen.  If they hadn't killed so many people off, it would've been nice to see a civil war.  I read a spoiler that said soon it will be "Lord of the Flies time."  And the show has seemingly needlessly promoted Sawyer as a leader and Jack replacement when Jack came back the next day.  Maybe it wasn't so pointless and they're trying to set up a civil war.

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »
Nice call. Jack is turning to the dark side. People are losing faith in him and he's losing their trust. So it would be logical for Han solo, aka Sawyer and Sayid to start their own club.

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2007, 05:59:52 PM »
I'm thinking Jack, Sun, Claire, Rose/Bernard, maybe Juliet in one camp.  Sawyer and Sayid in another camp.  I can see Hurley, Jin, Charlie, Desmond or Kate going either way or being stuck in the middle.  I say Jin could go either way since it's possible he'd get pissed at Sun for some reason and just want to be away from her.  There have been too many deaths since my season one theory to split the camps nicely in half.  The show needs more in-fighting and backstabbing and psychological break downs.  Things have been way too cozy for the survivors so far.  One big reason I'm glad the hatch is blown up and wish they never found it, and why I hope Othersville gets burned to the ground.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 03:54:47 PM »
That would be cool if Sayid was the leader... What was the breakdown of authority that Hurley had in mind? He said Jack was the leader, but after that... ?

Offline WG?JIFFY

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 04:21:09 PM »
Jack-a$$ is not in charge!! 
He can't handle himself, let alone try to lead the losties!
He is riding on the premise of his leadership from before he took his week of vacation at Hydra/Othersville. IMHO as always.