Author Topic: Screencap/Investigations Request  (Read 13771 times)

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap/Investigations Request
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2007, 10:14:25 PM »
Juliet's sister appears to have already died from an partial atrioventricular block and myocardial infarction.  The AV block would be suggested by a dysconjugation of p waves with the qrs complex...perhaps seen on lead 2.  Lead 3 suggests ST depression, evidence of an infarct.

Was rachel already dead?

With the scooping of the ST segments and the AV dissociation with a juncitonal escape (even though the text reads a PR interval of 0.24)  and R-R rate of 42, it looks more to me like Digitalis toxicity.   I am not sure I could call this an Acute MI from the leads presented as ST depression represents ischemia rather than infarction.  

Regardless  - it is 1) a prop  and 2) impossible to diagnose cancer with an EKG. 

Oh DAMN Puff.  My girl V just killed ya!  What hospital do you work at so I can never go there! 

:'( big wurdz hert me hed...stop  :'(

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2007, 10:26:27 PM »
Juliet's sister appears to have already died from an partial atrioventricular block and myocardial infarction.  The AV block would be suggested by a dysconjugation of p waves with the qrs complex...perhaps seen on lead 2.  Lead 3 suggests ST depression, evidence of an infarct.

Was rachel already dead?

With the scooping of the ST segments and the AV dissociation with a juncitonal escape (even though the text reads a PR interval of 0.24)  and R-R rate of 42, it looks more to me like Digitalis toxicity.   I am not sure I could call this an Acute MI from the leads presented as ST depression represents ischemia rather than infarction.  

Regardless  - it is 1) a prop  and 2) impossible to diagnose cancer with an EKG. 

Oh DAMN Puff.  My girl V just killed ya!  What hospital do you work at so I can never go there! 

I will translate Chelly:

Translation: Puff's ego made him post that

I guess we'll just have to adjust

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2007, 10:30:31 PM »
Also, I think he says that the page says she had a heart attack...

Offline ChellyKins

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2007, 10:31:58 PM »

Was rachel already dead?

I will translate Chelly:

I thought ego was involved. But the point is still there...she was dead?? But walking around on the playground??  ???

Offline versed4every1

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2007, 10:37:04 PM »

Was rachel already dead?

With the scooping of the ST segments and the AV dissociation with a juncitonal escape (even though the text reads a PR interval of 0.24)  and R-R rate of 42, it looks more to me like Digitalis toxicity.   I am not sure I could call this an Acute MI from the leads presented as ST depression represents ischemia rather than infarction.   

I will translate Chelly:

I thought ego was involved. But the point is still there...she was dead?? But walking around on the playground??  ???

Chelle,

I am not an expert, but she looked pretty live to me!  Something about that upright and breathing thing ...

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2007, 10:37:35 PM »
It was a prop error. The person on the chart was a 180+ lb MALE

Offline ChellyKins

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »

Was rachel already dead?

With the scooping of the ST segments and the AV dissociation with a juncitonal escape (even though the text reads a PR interval of 0.24)  and R-R rate of 42, it looks more to me like Digitalis toxicity.   I am not sure I could call this an Acute MI from the leads presented as ST depression represents ischemia rather than infarction.   

I will translate Chelly:

Chelle,

I am not an expert, but she looked pretty live to me!  Something about that upright and breathing thing ...

So was all that jumbomumbo crappolla just a bunch of hoopla for Juliet to pretend to understand? Or is someone here trying to say she was dead according to that junk? I thought she looked really happy for a dead girl LOL

Offline ChellyKins

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2007, 10:38:56 PM »
I'm not seeing this information...where is it!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2007, 10:40:02 PM »
Go to Sledge's Investigations page. It's in the top right of the picture

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2007, 11:03:09 PM »

So our resident Doc misread a chart?  Again, what hospital is he working at?  We should call them.
I guess we'll just have to adjust

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2007, 12:07:08 PM »
I am sure I saw a telephone on Ben's desk again.... who on earth is he gonna call? Do you think there is a phone in the other Other village?