Author Topic: Screencap/Investigations Request  (Read 13405 times)

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap/Investigations Request
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 06:01:38 PM »
Yeah, but Ben made a point to let her know that he was not a liar.  I don't think he made it up.  And who is Richard?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2007, 06:02:41 PM »
I might agree with you there. The new cancer charts could be edited pretty easily or even be copies of her originals with the date changed.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2007, 06:03:15 PM »
I think they said Richard when they mentioned the guy who was filming...

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2007, 06:07:48 PM »
Is that the Mittelos guy?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2007, 06:25:47 PM »
Maybe... that would make sense... I'm gonna go Lostpedia it...

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2007, 06:30:46 PM »
If that's who was trying to "prove" that Rachel was ok, then I don't trust it.  He is just as manipulative as Ben and he saw to it that Juliet's ex was actually hit by a bus!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2007, 06:51:04 PM »
Richard was monitoring her to make sure she was ok.

Offline Goldfish

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2007, 07:45:38 PM »
I was wondering if a copy of the map that Sayid was holding from Mikhael's place was ever screen captured?  It's the one of the Others compound.

Offline ILoveLost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2007, 08:33:25 PM »
What is the logo in the tree when Juliet goes for the medical supplies?

Thanks Sledge!

Thanks for this screencap Slege, I thought it looked like the mark on Juliet's back.

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2007, 12:56:37 PM »
Is there a screen shot of Walt's comic book pages?
I think that there's a pic of who JACOB may be.(figure lying on medical table with tubes in head,chest,arms)

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2007, 02:11:32 PM »
those test results of Rachel's that Juliet gets from Ben.  what kind of results are those?

They were EKG tracings of the electrical activity in the heart.  The only way I can connect the EKG strips with Rachel's cancer is if she had a primary tumor of her heart muscle causing an irregular heartbeat.

*end thread jack
[threadjack]i thought they looked like ekg tests than any cancer tests i've ever heard of or seen.  i couldn't figure out how the cancer & ekg tests could go together.  thanks versed!   [/threadjack]

Offline versed4every1

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2007, 07:11:16 PM »
Juliet's sister appears to have already died from an partial atrioventricular block and myocardial infarction.  The AV block would be suggested by a dysconjugation of p waves with the qrs complex...perhaps seen on lead 2.  Lead 3 suggests ST depression, evidence of an infarct.

Was rachel already dead?

With the scooping of the ST segments and the AV dissociation with a juncitonal escape (even though the text reads a PR interval of 0.24)  and R-R rate of 42, it looks more to me like Digitalis toxicity.   I am not sure I could call this an Acute MI from the leads presented as ST depression represents ischemia rather than infarction.   

Regardless  - it is 1) a prop  and 2) impossible to diagnose cancer with an EKG. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 07:13:28 PM by versed4every1 »

Offline versed4every1

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2007, 07:12:38 PM »
those test results of Rachel's that Juliet gets from Ben.  what kind of results are those?

They were EKG tracings of the electrical activity in the heart.  The only way I can connect the EKG strips with Rachel's cancer is if she had a primary tumor of her heart muscle causing an irregular heartbeat.

*end thread jack
[threadjack]i thought they looked like ekg tests than any cancer tests i've ever heard of or seen.  i couldn't figure out how the cancer & ekg tests could go together.  thanks versed!   [/threadjack]

No Problem LB!   :)

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2007, 10:07:47 PM »
Juliet's sister appears to have already died from an partial atrioventricular block and myocardial infarction.  The AV block would be suggested by a dysconjugation of p waves with the qrs complex...perhaps seen on lead 2.  Lead 3 suggests ST depression, evidence of an infarct.

Was rachel already dead?

With the scooping of the ST segments and the AV dissociation with a juncitonal escape (even though the text reads a PR interval of 0.24)  and R-R rate of 42, it looks more to me like Digitalis toxicity.   I am not sure I could call this an Acute MI from the leads presented as ST depression represents ischemia rather than infarction.  

Regardless  - it is 1) a prop  and 2) impossible to diagnose cancer with an EKG. 

Oh DAMN Puff.  My girl V just killed ya!  What hospital do you work at so I can never go there! 
I guess we'll just have to adjust