Author Topic: Locke  (Read 1517 times)

Offline RAC

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Locke
« on: April 07, 2007, 11:31:21 AM »
Who thinks Locke is the main guy behind the others? He always seems to know everyone's problems without being told. Go back and watch season 2's  episodes where they had captured henry gale(ben) and watch the interactions between the two. I've always had this feeling and with every new episode it makes me think that he is more and more. Maybe the others don't know all about the powers and mysteries of this island and they're trying to find out.

Sorry for the rambling. What are your thoughts on this?

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Locke
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 11:33:25 AM »
Heya RAC. Good thoughts. Locke is discussed all over the place. lol He's something special because he is being taken and willingly with the others to their real  home...wherever that is lol

Offline threep*

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 12:35:00 PM »
that makes no sense. ok, most of the time john treated ben good, but he didn't trust him... and remember he helped when ana lucia was attacked. and why the whole thing with ben (and alex) 2 episodes ago, the discussion and all, when he is one of them.... makes absolutely no sense, sorry.

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 05:37:37 PM »
No, but I think he likes the Others because they (Ben) seem to truly appreciate what he has to offer.  The Losties seemed to take advantage of him and use him for his talents to get what they needed.  Jack was about the worst.  No one gave back to John, so I think he is being sucked into the Other's fold because they can offer him information.

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 06:20:50 PM »
I think Lockes behaviour will be better explained when he see his full reunion with Daddy

Offline Psych0666

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 10:22:45 PM »
I think Lockes behaviour will be better explained when he see his full reunion with Daddy

Nuff said  ;)