Author Topic: Can Juliet Be Trusted?  (Read 20689 times)

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Can Juliet Be Trusted?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 12:47:41 AM »
I dont think you can trust her and i think that Jack is in on it now as well

Offline thwgt

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 12:49:22 AM »
Jack maybe got a larger dose of the gas since he was in an enclosed space. The girls were dragged outdoors at some point. It is feasible he would be out longer than Kate and Juliet.Thoughts?

Juliet told Kate that Sayid was in a yard, ie outside.  She also said she was the one who dragged Kate outside.

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 01:00:18 AM »
they're cute together <3

Offline cindypooh

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 01:01:39 AM »
Helllllll to the Nawwwwwwwww Juliet can't be trusted!!!!!

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 01:08:55 AM »
they're cute together <3

I hope they are the homosexual couple.

Offline on the island

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 01:09:34 AM »
The Others have been setting up another "Henry Gale" type plan.  There is no way she should be trusted.  

Also notice that as soon as Kate opened the pocket knife, Juliet grabs her arm.  I am not sure she was ever knocked out.  I think it was all staged (gas masks and all).

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 01:24:56 AM »
The Others have been setting up another "Henry Gale" type plan.  There is no way she should be trusted. 

Also notice that as soon as Kate opened the pocket knife, Juliet grabs her arm.  I am not sure she was ever knocked out.  I think it was all staged (gas masks and all).

Whenever they are all putting on mask doesnt it look like that the girl facing the other direction with a back pack on look alot like Julliete.

Offline on the island

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 01:27:26 AM »
I don't think it was Juliet after rewatching but I'll check again.  Another thing, how would she know that the fence was turned off if she was taken out there unconcious?

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 01:51:59 AM »
I think the girl putting on the gasmask had too short of hair to be Juliette.

I don't trust her m'self... I think she wants to drive a wedge between Jack and Kate for her scientific study.  She was definatly part of the plan to gas our heroes. 

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2007, 01:58:38 AM »
going along with people in othersville,  It might not have been her but I thought it was her until i saw her with Kate in the jungle.   

One other peson that looked familiar, bare with me here i might be going crazy just because i want to see  them, but when locke comes in to speak to Kate there is a black man on the outside of the door, you cant really see him but to me it looks like michael.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 02:05:41 AM »
I think it's the same guy that runs in the room where Jack is plaing piano to grab Kate from 3x13

Offline AstroJones

• OTHERS 
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 02:20:01 AM »
Looked to me like there was a little green and red light on the fence.  When juliet put in the code, the red light came on.  So I'm assuming that she knew it was off because that light wasn't on.

I don't think Juliet can be totally trusted at all, and I don't think she'll tell the whole truth at all.  But I do believe that she was cast out.  I don't think she's there as part of a plan they made ahead of time.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 02:23:18 AM »
It's hard to know where to draw the line with who set up who.  It just becomes a jumbled chain of events after a while.

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 02:42:07 AM »
The Gas thing doesn't make sense. Why go to the trouble of putting on gas masks when you're outside already and you're just going to gas the buildings with the Losties Inside? Seems like a trick just like what Kelvin did to Desmond. Are we to believe the Others are going to live somewhere else now? Go back to living like savages in the Jungle? Maybe that has something to do with how John said "You're cheating, you're living in houses with electricity" Maybe the other are just trying to make the losties think they left, then come back. Hell if I was the losties, just move camp to the "Othersville"....better than living on the beach.

Julliet's got to be a trick of some sort. Ben says find out what people are emotionally attached to, then exploit it. Well at first it was Kate, and Ben exploited it to get the surgery done. Now that Jack's not into Kate anymore and is into Julliet......Ben's probably exploiting that.

And what the heck is that with Julliet's martial arts?.....she's just some medical researcher in real life 3 years ago, and now she can freaking avoid an unknown pool stick swing? and beat up Kate? She did the same thing to Jack.....punched him out in the Hyrda Station. I say Julliet had to have known the Kate was going to take a swing at her with a pool stick......maybe a video camera in the room and Julliet has a earpiece communicator. Or maybe the medicine the others shoot themselves up with gives them super reflexes. It's just unreal!

mindsparkle

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 03:59:01 AM »
Hell no she can't be trusted.  In addition to what Juggy said, consider this:
  • What's with the martial arts training? OK, sure people take karate lessons.  But this is TV, and Julie was acting like she was a Bond girl or something
  • "Ooh, what is that?!  Do you know what that is?!"  "Oh, well we don't know what it is but we know it doesn't like our fence."
  • Why are Jack & Sayid still knocked out when Kate woke up at least 12 hours ago and Juliet long enough before that to drag Kate into the jungle and do the handcuffs?

And, to add to your list Juliet said the handcuffs were her idea so Kate would feel like they were in the same situation.... and, if she knew where everyone was and new where they were in relation to the fence/safety... she is definitely in on staging this being "left behind" 

Juliet was such a mouse in Seattle and in three years she has been transformed into superwoman... how can that be?  There is something about these folks that we just don't know yet...

and as for them leaving to go to a new place... originally, the barracks was for the participants in the experiments... so where did all the scientist live... is there yet another more splendid camp Other we've yet to see?