Author Topic: Where are Rose and Bernard?  (Read 14712 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Where are Rose and Bernard?
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 06:08:12 PM »
Heh, I am a parent and it is not gross that parents enjoy a little jungle "love"

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 06:11:37 PM »
Heh, I am a parent and it is not gross that parents enjoy a little jungle "love"
But do you want to think about YOUR parents and a little Jungle LOVE? 

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »
NOOOOOO!!!!! They are in their 80's

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 08:29:41 PM »

Wow there is a visual!  Snuggling next to the wife then the image of your 'rents comes into your mind!  Ouch  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU5gVj-FlZA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf5r3W_AH_o

I think some of the lyrics fits the island!    Dance away!  I love this song!!!!!!  It is song you sing in the shower before you have a hot date okay or a date!  Dancin' in your undies!   ;D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 08:34:22 PM by Lil »

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 01:28:22 PM »
My theory about Rose and Bernard is simple.  They disappear to the caves where they make wild passionate love to each other.  Or they head to one of the empty hatches and have a few glasses Dharma wine, whiskey or whatever, smoke a few cigs and chilax! 

i had to stop at "wild passionate love."  i threw up.  ewww....

LB God bless you!  you crack me up!  I always make jokes about these two disappearing and well I finally had to place the words down on here!

Then I think of them being in a jungle and that song Jungle Love keeps playing over and over in my mind.  Of course I can't visualize these two cause I would have to throw up too! ;D
I might be scarred for life----its like....like....thinking about your parents....EWEWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE!!!
only if your parents have bad teeth.  that's what grosses me out.  bernard's teeth, i can't imagine kissing him!  YUCK!
Or Ben with the ostrich eyes!  I'm afraid he'd peck me to death or something equally evil!

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2009, 12:22:19 AM »
So then it is still ....EWEWWWWWWWW :)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2009, 02:27:53 AM »

Are we talking about what I THINK we're talking about...something along the lines of, "even though there's snow on the roof, there's still a fire in the basement" or similiar. Then, well. Yeah. Ewwwwwww.  Oh that is so mean of me, isn't it??? I wanna be a hot gramma one day!!! Look out Grampa!!!!!  ROFL!!!!!!!

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2009, 11:37:27 AM »

Are we talking about what I THINK we're talking about...something along the lines of, "even though there's snow on the roof, there's still a fire in the basement" or similiar. Then, well. Yeah. Ewwwwwww.  Oh that is so mean of me, isn't it??? I wanna be a hot gramma one day!!! Look out Grampa!!!!!  ROFL!!!!!!!

Oh you are right- thats what we are talking about......:)  High fives for HOT G-ma's!!! 

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2009, 12:12:08 PM »
If the island's a-rockin, don't come knockin  ;)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2009, 01:03:22 PM »
Hee hee hee!  Ohhhhh I've got a whole new view on Rose and Bernard now. Wowzers!  (Where are they by the way?)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 01:18:47 PM »
Hee hee hee!  Ohhhhh I've got a whole new view on Rose and Bernard now. Wowzers!  (Where are they by the way?)

listen to the song Jungle Love !!! Glad I finally shared this, as other friends, off line of course, just roll their eyes at me.  I think perhaps I should write some scripts for island stories, the losties we forgot about!  Spin offs...

KoKo you were on the right track!  I admit my mind is adrift and not wasted by the long shot!

Smiles ;D

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2009, 03:54:22 AM »

listen to the song Jungle Love !!! Glad I finally shared this, as other friends, off line of course, just roll their eyes at me.  I think perhaps I should write some scripts for island stories, the losties we forgot about!  Spin offs...

KoKo you were on the right track!  I admit my mind is adrift and not wasted by the long shot!

Smiles ;D

Hee heee heee!  Great minds think alike! :D

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2009, 12:49:31 PM »
Rose and Bernard can be sleeper characters!  Sorry but I keep thinking of the Stand and the characters there and how some were pivotal in the overall story while others were just brought along.

Who knows, but they were brought to Australia to help her cancer! ???

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2009, 06:47:40 PM »
Rose and Bernard can be sleeper characters!  Sorry but I keep thinking of the Stand and the characters there and how some were pivotal in the overall story while others were just brought along.

Oh Lil! The Stand was such an awesome movie!!!!!!  And I know that JJ Abbrams (sp?) is a BIG fan of Stephen King!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2009, 05:39:33 PM »

Oh Lil! The Stand was such an awesome movie!!!!!!  And I know that JJ Abbrams (sp?) is a BIG fan of Stephen King!

Well, this gives me thoughts as this is going somewhere