Author Topic: Why Are the Others So Surprised that the Losties Found Them?  (Read 2353 times)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Why Are the Others So Surprised that the Losties Found Them?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 01:43:20 AM »
i thought that it was some wierd reference to the show.  how do you get those neat little pictures and scripts on your posts?
Post reply options.  Mouse over all the buttons to see what they do. :)

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 10:41:08 AM »
Tom makes the comment that somehow they found us.
Contrary to popular belief, I don't think Ben is psychic, so Tom(having information) decided to tell Ben the losties were in the camp...call me silly but that may be how the chain of command works
Ben wants Kate and Sajid (Sater) separated in order to interrogate them regarding how they found the others.
yes that is a typical interogation move, seperate two collaborators so they cannot dun dun dun right, collaborate their stories...
Map, smap.  Hidden, smidden. 
I guess thats just filler/fluff
It would be foolish to think that 40 survivors and a crazy french lady would not eventually see a large perimeter fence in a minimally wooded valley surrounded by hills.
Unless a few survivors came running out of the jungle screaming BEAR!!!! or THERE IS A BIG BLACK SMOKEY THING KILLING PEOPLE IN THE JUNGLE!!! Those things may or may not keep nosey people searching the island
Is the camp always there?  Is there some course that you can travel such that you evade the flux that repeatedly sent Desmond back to the island? 
I woudl say yes, the camp is lways there...where ever there is
What is different about keeping a certain and constant course that allows you to get off the island?  Is this gateway only open at certain times? 
you didnt get the memo...gate hours are from 1:35 Pm to 1:37Pm
If there is a course that, if you constantly follow you'll go the way of Michael and Walt (annoyingville), then how is the sub the only way off of the island?
It's not
"I don't know the answers, I only ask the questions."  Who said that?
A question is only as good as the answer provided....wow that was fun
wow that was hot. ;D

I agree that was hot. Lou you moved me!
wow lou!  you moved me too. 

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »
Tom makes the comment that somehow they found us.
Contrary to popular belief, I don't think Ben is psychic, so Tom(having information) decided to tell Ben the losties were in the camp...call me silly but that may be how the chain of command works
Ben wants Kate and Sajid (Sater) separated in order to interrogate them regarding how they found the others.
yes that is a typical interogation move, seperate two collaborators so they cannot dun dun dun right, collaborate their stories...
Map, smap.  Hidden, smidden. 
I guess thats just filler/fluff
It would be foolish to think that 40 survivors and a crazy french lady would not eventually see a large perimeter fence in a minimally wooded valley surrounded by hills.
Unless a few survivors came running out of the jungle screaming BEAR!!!! or THERE IS A BIG BLACK SMOKEY THING KILLING PEOPLE IN THE JUNGLE!!! Those things may or may not keep nosey people searching the island
Is the camp always there?  Is there some course that you can travel such that you evade the flux that repeatedly sent Desmond back to the island? 
I woudl say yes, the camp is lways there...where ever there is
What is different about keeping a certain and constant course that allows you to get off the island?  Is this gateway only open at certain times? 
you didnt get the memo...gate hours are from 1:35 Pm to 1:37Pm
If there is a course that, if you constantly follow you'll go the way of Michael and Walt (annoyingville), then how is the sub the only way off of the island?
It's not
"I don't know the answers, I only ask the questions."  Who said that?
A question is only as good as the answer provided....wow that was fun
wow that was hot. ;D

I agree that was hot. Lou you moved me!
wow lou!  you moved me too. 
thank you...thank you very much