Author Topic: Danielle and the sub  (Read 3313 times)

mindsparkle

Re: Danielle and the sub
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 01:55:21 AM »
Thanks Southpaw, when you said it, it all came back to me... he did talk about her being crazy... so she is not invisible, but she is not what we think she is... I don't know what yet, but I think we'll be surprised.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 04:16:19 AM »
If Danielle was following Locke and Alex, wouldn't she have seen Alex before they reached the sub? The way the scene played out, it appeared that Daneille first laid eyes on Alex when she and Locke got to the dock.

And if Locke and Danielle had concocted a plan to move the sub and she was meeting him there, wouldn't Locke have possbly told Alex that her mother was right there hiding a few feet away?...And if not (perhaps Rousseau told him not to tell Alex she was there if he ran into Alex) wouldn't Locke have at least looked around to see if Rousseau had arrived there safely?

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 06:47:28 AM »
The sub is blown up.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 08:22:12 AM »

mindsparkle

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 08:37:56 AM »
I think it was the first time Rousseau saw her daughter up close and personal... as for helping Locke with the sub... I can't imagine those two making a deal

Offline Radzinsky

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 03:08:09 PM »
Danielle obviously knows a lot about the Others. She probably wanted to keep out of sight from the Others, especially Ben, so she waited til Locke came out & followed him to the Sub where she saw Alex. I know Danielle is an expert with explosives & what have you & she may av told Locke what to do with the C4.

Anyway, part of me think's she used to be an Other & got kicked out or had a fall out... or she's part of the other faction of Others & those Others somehow knows all about Ben's Others, ie Ben & Mikhail Bakunin?

If what is true from the podcasts, we won't get a Danielle episode til Season 4 {which is a shame}.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 10:25:50 PM »
Danielle obviously knows a lot about the Others. She probably wanted to keep out of sight from the Others, especially Ben, so she waited til Locke came out & followed him to the Sub where she saw Alex.

That's the thing, though. If she was following Locke she would have seen Alex long before they reached the dock. She would have first seen Alex when they left Ben's house.

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 11:58:17 AM »
Regardless of when she FIRST laid eyes on Alex, the shot we see was the first good glimpse that provoked the teary reaction.

btw,
The sub is blown up.

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2007, 06:21:52 PM »
Perhaps the stations are like the island.... You could physically cross the same location and see different things at different times.  The only way that Locke led the group to the Other's camp was by using faith and a prayer stick.  Tom seemed surprised that the group had found the camp in talking to Ben and, then, Ben requests that Sajid and Kate be separated and interrogated in order to find out how the group located them. 

In season one and two, the Other's appear from no where and seem everywhere at once.  Only those travelling with the losties are enslaved to time and space.

Perhaps the Other's live in a different reality than the survivors, not just a different part of the island.

Offline AstroJones

• OTHERS 
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 12:39:28 AM »
Perhaps the stations are like the island.... You could physically cross the same location and see different things at different times.  The only way that Locke led the group to the Other's camp was by using faith and a prayer stick.  Tom seemed surprised that the group had found the camp in talking to Ben and, then, Ben requests that Sajid and Kate be separated and interrogated in order to find out how the group located them. 

In season one and two, the Other's appear from no where and seem everywhere at once.  Only those travelling with the losties are enslaved to time and space.

Perhaps the Other's live in a different reality than the survivors, not just a different part of the island.

See, I really liked where you were going with this, then you had to go and throw the whole "different reality" thing in there and ruin it for me.