Author Topic: Could Lock be "HIM"?????  (Read 1585 times)

Offline ILoveLost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Could Lock be "HIM"?????
« on: March 22, 2007, 07:55:39 PM »
At the end of the show last night Ben was talking to John about his "special connection" to the island. He mentioned that John had a stronger connection to the island than he (Ben) did who was born on there. I wonder if Ben is thinking that maybe Lock is "him"  ???

Offline miketrapasso

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Could Lock be "HIM"?????
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 08:14:58 PM »
I seriously doubt that HE is anyone we have already seen; at least not any of the survivors.  The producers have said that HIM=Jacob, so, unless Locke changes his name to Jacob, I don't think that he is HIM.  You're not alone, though-there are alot of people who think or thought that Locke was HIM, including me.  I began to consider it as soon he started acting strangely, but, I quickly reconsidered.

PS, speaking of producers, today is Carlton Cuse's birthday!! ;)

BRBob

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 09:06:53 PM »
Locke is special for some unknown reason, but he is not him.

Maybe Locke's mother and father concieved him on the island, back in the 50s.

Offline ILoveLost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 11:37:11 AM »
I think I was wondering if Ben was thinking Lock was "him" not that I think lock is "him".

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 01:27:01 PM »
I think Ben knows who HIM is

Offline HanginWithMrEko

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 01:52:43 PM »
At the end of the show last night Ben was talking to John about his "special connection" to the island. He mentioned that John had a stronger connection to the island than he (Ben) did who was born on there. I wonder if Ben is thinking that maybe Lock is "him"  ???

I dont think Locke is "Him"... I think Ben is feeding Locke some BS and John is eating it up...

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 05:37:34 PM »

I dont think Locke is "Him"... I think Ben is feeding Locke some BS and John is eating it up...
That sums it up for me!!  :D