Author Topic: How Long Has Jack Been in the Camp of the Others?  (Read 1525 times)

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
How Long Has Jack Been in the Camp of the Others?
« on: March 22, 2007, 12:38:44 PM »
Been looks very spry for someone who just had back surgery a  week ago with a subsequent infection AND Jack seems awfully chummy with EVERYONE except Kate and Locke.  What is the deal?

Does time move differently within the perimeter?  Is this why Ben is questioning Locke about his relationship with the island and how it healed him?

Offline nothingbutsky

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: How Long Has Jack Been in the Camp of the Others?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »
Been looks very spry for someone who just had back surgery a  week ago with a subsequent infection AND Jack seems awfully chummy with EVERYONE except Kate and Locke.  What is the deal?

Does time move differently within the perimeter?  Is this why Ben is questioning Locke about his relationship with the island and how it healed him?

I'd say Jack's been there about 3 weeks. And I'm sure that Ben wants to be healed also...Ben knows much about the island but it's clear that he doesn't understand everything about it...yet!

Offline char1

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 01:51:16 PM »
I'd say Jack's been there about 3 weeks. ...

Based on what?

Offline jules778

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 02:02:29 PM »
they said last night that he has been there a week

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 02:30:22 PM »
lol three weeks?! come on now.

let's see, kate and sawyer got back to the island the next day, then kate left and the next day they found the lost came, then they waited til night so it wa slike 2 and a half days.. ?

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 06:59:20 PM »
it was somewhere between 2 and 4 days by my calculations.

They mention the fact over and over again that two weeks before was when there stuff stopped working, which was when the purple flash happened.  Then Kate and Sawyer got back to the island, then waited a night then found the flamed and took another night then here they come to othersville.

so about 3 days.