Author Topic: Sweaty Jack - Why?  (Read 2354 times)

Offline CureFan

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Sweaty Jack - Why?
« on: April 09, 2007, 12:57:43 PM »
Something that is bugging me . . . . When Jack is talking to Ben about leaving the island and he asks Ben to let Kate go Jack appears "normal" . . however in the next scene Jack is walking down to the dock to leave and there he sees Locke . .but in this scene Jack is all sweaty and has the big sweat ring around the neck of his shirt.  So . .what happened in between the scenes to cause Jack to get all sweaty??????????

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Sweaty Jack - Why?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 12:01:00 AM »
Something that is bugging me . . . . When Jack is talking to Ben about leaving the island and he asks Ben to let Kate go Jack appears "normal" . . however in the next scene Jack is walking down to the dock to leave and there he sees Locke . .but in this scene Jack is all sweaty and has the big sweat ring around the neck of his shirt.  So . .what happened in between the scenes to cause Jack to get all sweaty??????????
maybe it's hot outside?  or he had to run to get to the dock?  or walk really fast? 

i think it's just assumed that he had to exert himself to get to the dock.  the barracks and the dock aren't exactly next door to each other.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Sweaty Jack - Why?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 01:04:41 AM »
They are walking in the jungle. It makes you sweaty