Author Topic: who do u think dies next episode???  (Read 2868 times)

Offline lost_soul12

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
who do u think dies next episode???
« on: March 22, 2007, 03:55:54 AM »
we see a glimps of the next episode and some one dies but who??? we see sun hit sawyer or should i saw lay the smack down on him maybe she found out that he and charlie attacked her?? and whats up with that spider but everything is being answered little by little

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: who do u think dies next episode???
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 04:05:42 AM »
To me it looked like Sun and Sawyer were standing at a freshly dug grave.  Charlie's?  Maybe two die next time, Charlie and Sawyer.  I hope not.

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 04:13:36 AM »
SOL - I've missed you... :P

My money's on Charlie but I'm hoping that the writers actually give him his own episode/flashback... maybe Sawyer kills Locke's dad... just reaching... I dunno who dies in the next epi, but I'm just glad the season is finally picking up... :)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 07:13:32 AM »
It's a flashback on the island epi, during the plane crash, so it may not be anyone that dies now but a past person that was dead...

Offline brookema

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 09:47:19 AM »
I think it's going to be that Nikki girl. It kinda looks like her body laying there. And Sawyer said "They were working for the Others" Nikki & Paulo just sorta showed up....I vote them.

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 10:39:11 AM »
I did something I never do, which was to go through the preview frame by frame. I happened to notice something about a character in another episode, and because I saw it in the preview for next week, I can say with 90% accuracy that I know who dies. On the other hand, I'm also thinking that with my luck, the thing I noticed on the person I THINK is dead was "borrowed" by the person who IS dead, and I've been fooled yet again by a preview. Who do I think is dead?

Spoiler
Nikki. The person being buried has on a pair of shorts that I noticed looked odd on her, and the gang is also shown surrounding a body that looks like her

But I'm not willing to bet money on it.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 10:48:43 AM »
I did something I never do, which was to go through the preview frame by frame. I happened to notice something about a character in another episode, and because I saw it in the preview for next week, I can say with 90% accuracy that I know who dies. On the other hand, I'm also thinking that with my luck, the thing I noticed on the person I THINK is dead was "borrowed" by the person who IS dead, and I've been fooled yet again by a preview. Who do I think is dead?

Spoiler
Nikki. The person being buried has on a pair of shorts that I noticed looked odd on her, and the gang is also shown surrounding a body that looks like her

LOL that would be GREAT!!!
One down and one to go!! ;)

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »
this is a "rumor" i read, but read if you want
Spoiler
Paulo & Nikki start searching for diamonds on the island and encounter spiders that paralyze you when they bite you - as in Voodoo Zombie "He is clinically dead let's bury him" type of paralyzation. Nikki learned about this from her teacher - who was the same guy blown up by the dynamite. They end up finding diamonds and Nikki somehow arranges one of the spiders to bite paulo. After Paulo gets bit she accidentally gets bit as well. When they are found they are presumed dead and are buried alive. This is in the final cut. It is possible that Paulo getting shot was another take meant to throw off rumors? Maybe. But this is now 100% certain - The 2 new losties get killed because they are presumed dead and buried alive.

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 11:00:28 AM »
What's the deal with Sun telling Sawyer "if Jin finds out there will be another grave to dig", then puching Sawyer? I assume that's because Sun finds out about what Charlie did to her. Last night, I was thinking it was Charlie's grave, but now I think it's Nikki or Paulo.

Just because I wrote that, I am sure it will be someone else, so let's go with...Steve/Scott.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 11:05:42 AM »
this is a "rumor" i read, but read if you want
Spoiler
Paulo & Nikki start searching for diamonds on the island and encounter spiders that paralyze you when they bite you - as in Voodoo Zombie "He is clinically dead let's bury him" type of paralyzation. Nikki learned about this from her teacher - who was the same guy blown up by the dynamite. They end up finding diamonds and Nikki somehow arranges one of the spiders to bite paulo. After Paulo gets bit she accidentally gets bit as well. When they are found they are presumed dead and are buried alive. This is in the final cut. It is possible that Paulo getting shot was another take meant to throw off rumors? Maybe. But this is now 100% certain - The 2 new losties get killed because they are presumed dead and buried alive.

Well then that would complete our "mission" of getting rid of those 2 morons!!  I hope its true!! ;D

BRBob

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 11:10:34 AM »
Oh my... Sometimes I have good ideas.

FYI
See my Earth2 post. On Earth2 there is a creature that paralayzes people. Clancy Brown buries the guy and he later ends up alive a few days later.

I think we all know who is supposed to die. People die during their flashback episode.
Will it stay that way?

Offline nothingbutsky

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 12:41:33 PM »
My guess is that Danielle dies in the closing seconds of the next episode with Alex looking on. maybe by Ben or his goons.

Offline char1

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 01:46:05 PM »

Spoiler

I hope this isn't spoilerish, but Ethan is scheduled to guest star in next weeks episode.  He's dead on the island, so it's got to be in someone's flashback. 

Offline miketrapasso

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 04:58:14 PM »
Here's my idea: Paolo is an Other, which is why Sawyer says "They were working with the Others."  Ethan is guest starring because the flashbacks are on-island, and most likely, Ethan would be the one to communicate with Paolo.  Nikki finds out about Paolo, he kills her, and he in turn is shot in the head by someone (probably Sawyer).  The whole Sun/Sawyer thing is just her finding out about Charlie kiddnapping her.

Offline CirsR

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 07:05:55 PM »
we see a glimps of the next episode and some one dies but who??? we see sun hit sawyer or should i saw lay the smack down on him maybe she found out that he and charlie attacked her?? and whats up with that spider but everything is being answered little by little

Hell man, why do you have to put a "Whos gonna die in the next ep" thread in a forum about the latest episode??!

Some of us dont watch the previews and dont wanna know.

In future dont title a thread with a spoiler please.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 11:29:12 AM by THLAYLIRAH »