Author Topic: LOCKE IS UNDERGOING THE TRANSFORMATION TO BECOME AN-OTHER  (Read 1663 times)

Offline puff6962

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
LOCKE IS UNDERGOING THE TRANSFORMATION TO BECOME AN-OTHER
« on: March 20, 2007, 11:55:22 PM »
Locke has been the one who has practiced faith in the island and it's destiny.  There are a lot of things that have gone on inside John's Golden Globe that will be flashed in this episode.  Ultimately, we will get to see what Locke has deduced and we will see him barter with Ben for answers.

Offline goober

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: LOCKE IS UNDERGOING THE TRANSFORMATION TO BECOME AN-OTHER
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:45:42 AM »
I'm not so sure. Locke is a rageaholic. Once someone like that gets pissed off at you, it's pretty tough to get them to forgive and forget. Ben played Locke and John knows it. He wants his pound of flesh from Ben and the Others. Ben's psychological manipulations may not help him with Locke.

Personally I hope John deep fries his cajones and serves them in a nice dharma wine sauce with truffles :)

Offline thwgt

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 03:33:51 PM »
I'm not so sure. Locke is a rageaholic. Once someone like that gets pissed off at you, it's pretty tough to get them to forgive and forget. Ben played Locke and John knows it. He wants his pound of flesh from Ben and the Others. Ben's psychological manipulations may not help him with Locke.

Personally I hope John deep fries his cajones and serves them in a nice dharma wine sauce with truffles :)
Everybody plays Locke.  He's a professional mark.

Offline goober

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 04:14:28 PM »
That too...  :D

scrod

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 06:41:11 PM »

Everybody plays Locke.  He's a professional mark.
On the nose.  This is the guy you borrow money and tools from.  You hang at his house and drink his beer.  You are 'tied up' anytime he needs a hand.  If we are lucky we all have a Locke in our life.

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 10:28:19 PM »
I agree locke was a victim, but only up until he got to the island. the people you are all describing arent really people you go to for advice. and a lot of people ask locke his opinion and he is one of the "leaders."

except for ben, he really hasnt been made a fool too much on the island. perhaps that is why he is so pissed. here he got a new start and some respect and ben went and messed with that.

Offline DaBills

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 12:31:09 AM »
No...soooooo NO