Author Topic: Is Claire special too?  (Read 7480 times)

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
Re: Is Claire special too?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 12:44:09 PM »
I 100% believe Des and he is saving Charlie. No doubt in my mind.

Which means I am likely wrong :D

LOL no I think you are probably right too...I tend to think the same way.  Des said he was saving Charlie. So far that is the only thing we know for sure........

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 12:45:37 PM »

LOL no I think you are probably right too...I tend to think the same way.  Des said he was saving Charlie. So far that is the only thing we know for sure........

As I keep saying, they are a lot more straight forward on the show then we give them credit for.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 12:49:08 PM »

As I keep saying, they are a lot more straight forward on the show then we give them credit for.

AGREE AGREE AGREE!! :D

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 01:30:27 PM »
i agree that they are a lot more straightforeward than we give them credit for, but they also like to throw a few curve balls once in a while.  i don't know if i'm completely on the claire bandwagon, i think it is possible, but i'm leaning towards believing des too.  basically, i'm trying to cop out, so that either way, i'm safe.   ;D 

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 04:07:18 PM »
So not fair, LB. :P lol

I posted this idea somewhere else, but I thought I had it figured out half way through Des's flashback epi, that he was saving Claire (or even Aaron), but then when he told Charlie that HE was going to die, I was satisfied with that as the "twist" ending that we get on Lost occasionally, but now I'm starting to wonder if they're going to pull the old double-switch-a-roo & it really IS Claire after all! :-\ ??? :)

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 05:01:26 PM »
I wondered if Dessie wasn't saving anyone but the 'island' gave him a challenge to restore his faith - in a similar way to how the island challenges Locke.