Author Topic: Christian's last visit to Claire  (Read 10519 times)

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
Re: Christian's last visit to Claire
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 12:57:08 PM »
starflier23
Crazy stuff
Juggy
Princess Leia
airdude
snowyjoe
Des8
E-Rich
Lost from the start
GJ
Jackreallylovesjuggy
Lostgirl

Here was the last list of who believes Christian is alive. Add your name if you want to say I told you so!

sigh......you keep forgetting me
I told people to add themselves. Welcome to the list
I know....sigh.....but I should have already been there from months ago.....sigh......  ;)

Offline jules778

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 03:12:12 PM »
starflier23
Crazy stuff
Juggy
Princess Leia
airdude
snowyjoe
Des8
E-Rich
Lost from the start
GJ
Jackreallylovesjuggy
Lostgirl

Here was the last list of who believes Christian is alive. Add your name if you want to say I told you so!

sigh......you keep forgetting me
I told people to add themselves. Welcome to the list
I know....sigh.....but I should have already been there from months ago.....sigh......  ;)

Adding to the list
starflier23
Crazy stuff
Juggy
Princess Leia
airdude
snowyjoe
Des8
E-Rich
Lost from the start
GJ
Jackreallylovesjuggy
Lostgirl
Jules778

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 03:24:22 PM »
This is a little bit off topic but I want to get back to something Puff said earlier.  How Christan was charged by Dharma to raise a great leader.  I love this theory, I don't necessary believe it but I think this is a theory that can be backed up by the relationship between Jack and his father.

We see Christan constantly putting Jack down.  Making Jack fight harder and harder for his fathers love and attention.  Christan also is there to give Jack little peptalks when Jack is scared or nervous (when Jack gets married, when Jack loses a patient etc...).  Most of all he makes Jack think for himself and what is best for everyone.  Even ratting out his own father for being a drunk, this was the final stage of his training.  This proved that Jack is his own man and no ties no matter family, friend, or foe will make Jack sway in what he believes is right (which is extremely important for a leader to have that ability). 

Then when Sawyer sees Christian in the bar, Christian tells Sawyer how proud he was of Jack and how he could never call and tell him.  Is it because he couldn't handle telling his son that or was it that he wasn't allowed too? 
Great post. :)  Achara saw these qualities in him, as well.