Author Topic: Locke=Spy  (Read 2802 times)

Offline SmokeyTheBeast4

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Locke=Spy
« on: March 16, 2007, 04:41:23 PM »
Could locke be some kind of secret agent?

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Locke=Spy
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 05:37:50 PM »
No man come on now, he wasn't even supposed to be on the plane. Remember, he was on the plane because they wouldn't let him on the Austrailian outback hunting tour.

Offline SmokeyTheBeast4

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 05:57:01 PM »
No, i mean before he got paralized

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 06:01:27 PM »

lol, nah I don't see it, secret agent to box company to toy store to marijuana dealer. Doubt it. lol, I would go for more of a hunting guide.

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 07:33:40 PM »
Have you seem the episode where he meets Helen? How could be? And worst, the episode where he loses Helen?
He was a total loser. He just took interest in being Mr. Danger after the commune got busted.

EDIT: Come to think again, I just checked the dates, and the commune episode happens two years before Locke ended in a wheelchair. So I am less sure that was instantaneous.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 07:46:33 PM by Ensign Expendable »

Offline SmokeyTheBeast4

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 10:37:36 AM »
Maybe after helen left he got mad and joined the CIA or somthing
Maybe he didn't want to be a loser anymore and decided to do something with his life

Offline SmokeyTheBeast4

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 10:38:41 AM »
Maybe after helen left he got mad and joined the CIA or somthing
Maybe he didn't want to be a loser anymore and decided to do something with his life

Offline jinx1474

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 10:48:48 AM »
  I`ve been thinking for a while that Locke is possable a Dharma opprative gaining intell, or found out about the others and wants to become one(possable again). We haven`t seen even a fraction of his life, he could`ve been recruted at any time.( The guy from  Geronimo Jackson does resemble the pot farmer,maybe then) He even could have been parailzed during the incident or even the purge and was forced to leave the island andd now wants back in ,,,or revenge.
 None of the losties where ment to be on that flight, there seems to be extenuating cercumstances as to how they all ended up on flight 815. And it not that unlikely that some thing was manipulating the lives of the losties.
  Also, Locke seems to listen to DR.Wickman/Marvin Candle(or what ever his real name is ) unconditionally. I know he stoped pushing the button, and diregarded the Peal video. Possabilities 1) Lost has alot of religious over tones and faith is alway being tested, and Locke lost his for a while. 2) As a Dharma opt. he was sobataging.(time is everthing)

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 12:45:09 PM »
Lost is constantly throwing us religious tidbits. All religions, not just one. I think that is a really cool part of the show.

As for Locke, dude is more wicked than we originally thought. (IMO) He was working on a potfarm!! WTF kind of old man does that? lol He works for a toy company or a box company. Gets his kidney stolen. False hope given about his father being a part of his life. A whacked out nut for a mom. If all that was going on in my life, I'd be angry and wanting to blow things up too lol I thought for a flash of a second that he could be part of ONE TEAM. I don't know if it's Team Lostie, Team Others, Team Hostiles, Team Dharma...I just don't think he's being very honest with everyone and why hide the paralysis/recovery from?? That's just whack itself.

I wanted to rant. Sorry.

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 02:00:37 PM »
  I`ve been thinking for a while that Locke is possable a Dharma opprative gaining intell, or found out about the others and wants to become one(possable again).
I believe not SO DIRECTLY, but for is impossible to take in consideration that Nestor Carbonell is in this next episode. Probably Locke was meant to be a recruit, and the wheelchair took him from that.

Offline sjforcum

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 09:34:40 PM »
While I'm not sure it's happened, Locke has spent a TON of time off on his own in the forest, not to mention he's been face to face with smokey and smiled at it.....and then kept it secret while watching everyone else panic when the trees move....he knows more than what we're lead to believe....

Now does that mean he's been converted by someone?  Don't know.  But it's not out of the realm of possibilities...

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 12:37:39 AM »
he knows more than what we're lead to believe....
Yeah, and that is killing me. One possibility is that after entering 77, locke spent so much time in the flame because it didn't blasted the C4, neither sent a signal, but showed ANOTHER orientation video. So now he know even more than us.

Offline Kosmetas

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 07:31:11 PM »
Yeah, and that is killing me. One possibility is that after entering 77, locke spent so much time in the flame because it didn't blasted the C4, neither sent a signal, but showed ANOTHER orientation video. So now he know even more than us.
I actually like this thread of thinking.... it was actually a few hours from entering 77 and them packing up and leaving the flame station.

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 09:50:13 PM »
i say locke wants to know what is happening on the island before he leaves. he is still on the survivors side. he wouldnt go against his friends to help the others. locke went from wanting to believe and understand ben while he was captive, to now, where he showed disdain towards black lady and patchy when they were in the showoff, to throwing patchy into a fence.

i dunno, locke seems to change personalities every episode lately. at first part of this season he seemed genuinely concerned to go get kate jack and sawyer, now he is acting weird. perfect time for a locke episode to get a feel for where he stands (yes i just realized that was a pun.)

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 10:18:14 PM »
Locke is no spy. He's been a pawn his whole life - like the chess analogy, no? - and now he's the queen! Er...maybe a rook or a knight. He's trying  to take control for once. It will probably end poorly for him.