Author Topic: Rosseau and the cat  (Read 9184 times)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Rosseau and the cat
« on: March 08, 2007, 02:53:02 PM »
Okay buried on this site I wrote a long long time ago that Roseau knows a lot more than she is letting on,I also believe she knows how Smokey works or helps control him. I think it was titled Rosseau and the monster

Now last night I had more proof,she dissapears and there is the same exact cat from Sayid's past...........

Rosseau always says she has no involvement with anybody else on the island yet she brought Ben to our guys rather than torturing him herself to  find out where Alex was as she did with Sayid.
She knew where the defense systems were(ie Smokey)
She knew about the dark forest and the whispers.Yet she doesn't know about Dharma, nor about the others, come on...She knows.  and she made the cat appear.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:12:44 PM by Geronimo Jackson »

Offline jules778

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Rosseau and the cat
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 03:06:58 PM »
well, I don't think Danielle made the cat appear.  GJ... again you need to do some editing.  Your thoughts would be clearer if you did that.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 03:09:02 PM »
LOL Jules
you don't know our GJ very well yet

This is our GJ and this is the way she writes

I don't think I could stand it any other way ;)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 03:13:13 PM »
LOL Jules

((((((((((((((Debbie)))))))))))))

Offline jules778

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 03:18:24 PM »
how did she make the cat appear... I am not following you on that.  That cat was also there when she wasn't around and patchy had a name for the cat. It was clearly his pet.
What a beautiful Cat by the way!

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 03:24:07 PM »
how did she make the cat appear... I am not following you on that.  That cat was also there when she wasn't around and patchy had a name for the cat. It was clearly his pet.
What a beautiful Cat by the way!

my point she wasn't around, and yes Patchy did "own it and odd he named it Nadia?? We have no idea how far ad how powerful Smokey can be. We do know he appears when there is a story about redemption and forgiveness, which we saw in Sayid last night,ie his back story and his unwillingness to kill "Patchy"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:30:44 PM by Geronimo Jackson »

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »
I don't think Daielle had anything to do with the cat
But ya never know huh?
It is odd that he did have the same kind of cat and also odd that it was named Nadia
Maybe the whole Patchy thing was an illusiion created by the island but that is way out there so nahhhh

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 03:59:23 PM »
YOu know I love ya GJ and great to see you back posting theories.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((GJ)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

But I can't buy this one. They were not the same cat, at the end of the ep the cat was int he jungle with all of them. The cat was just there to remind  sayid of his past.

Offline LOST N LOST

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 04:23:10 PM »
FU***** genius man. I said that last night again too. I was like wait we keep seeing things from peoples past. And at the end i was like so is that a cat or the monster. And the resoue (FU** cant spell) thing is a really good theory i think. But they say we will get a flashback of her? but i think u might be onto something. Like seriouly I am in Awe of your theory. Nice.

Offline HanginWithMrEko

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 04:36:06 PM »
I can easily go w/ Danielle knowing more then she is letting on. To what extent, I dont know. It's hard to beliebe how well versed she is in the jungle, yet doesn't see a big hut/farm and has no idea which direction the others are.

With that said... there is no way she made the cat appear... unless she had catnip underwear on... which I wouldnt doubt.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 04:53:41 PM »
LOL Jules

EXACTLY!!

Nice to see you posting theories Addie! 

Offline FrostyLosty

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 05:10:03 PM »
Okay buried on this site I wrote a long long time ago that Roseau knows a lot more than she is letting on,I also believe she knows how Smokey works or helps control him. I think it was titled Rosseau and the monster

Now last night I had more proof,she dissapears and there is the same exact cat from Sayid's past...........

Rosseau always says she has no involvement with anybody else on the island yet she brought Ben to our guys rather than torturing him herself to  find out where Alex was as she did with Sayid.
She knew where the defense systems were(ie Smokey)
She knew about the dark forest and the whispers.Yet she doesn't know about Dharma, nor about the others, come on...She knows.  and she made the cat appear.
Yes, yes, and yes again, thanks for this wonderful post. How could a woman single handedly roaming the jungle for 16 years not notice a large structure with a satelitte dish the size of pluto?
For me, it seems more and more possible that Rosseau is a plant and her story seems to become less and less likely.

Offline Schmoe

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 05:27:04 PM »
Oh she became wacko from things (stuff?) they did and they sent her to live alone in the jungle.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 06:12:06 PM »
Brainwashing maybe  ???

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 06:15:57 PM »
Or Rousseau was a old version of Jack. They wanted her with them, she lived among them, she learned a lot of things, Alex was born with the help of the others, unlike Danielle said, and propably knew about the security cameras on the flame, and hide from them. See how she runs from the open, but, in the second Saiyd take mikhail to the woods, she reveal herself inside the cover?