Author Topic: The Purge  (Read 13683 times)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
The Purge
« on: March 08, 2007, 02:48:06 PM »
It is obvious from that the Others also known by Dharma as the hostiles and by Kelvin,  were the ones who startedthe Purge.Dharma invaded their island. Now we know they are the good guys, and they never kill one of their own.Well Patchy killed Mrs. Klugh as she was afraid they would find out too much from her her involvment with Walt etc.
 We know how many times the Others have killed; Etahn and Goodwin for example.They stole the kids as can't have any of their own.

We have the real Patchy's eye way up in the Arrow Station in a bible.   The others purged Dharma studied their books,took over the barracks.
Now we know from the Pearl Station tape that the poor people stuck writing the stuff down spying on the Swan Station that were sent up the chutes in the plastic tubes to a big waiting to be reycle pile on the island  were told by DR.Candle after two weeks they would be sent to the barracks.Could the homes that the Others have now be what Dharma built for their own people? They are very eighties style.

Patchy pretender told the story accuratley but also twisted the facts to pretend he was Dharma,the Purge was caused by the Others and they declared a truce.

Now some way some how some where the others are some how in contact with Dharma hence the food drop on the Swan Station.(Someone on the island needs to ask Desmond how often the food drops were done and how).   But the run down  state of the Hydra station ,Juilet's comment way back when when she had Jack's dad autopsy report that Dharma was long dead, all show they started the purge of the Dharma people.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:09:43 PM by Geronimo Jackson »

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: The Purge
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 02:53:44 PM »
What?

Offline jules778

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 03:02:52 PM »
GJ- were you drunk when you wrote this... it is incohesive and needs to be edited badly.  Maybe one you fix all the typo's and restructure this it may make sense, but for now.... I agree with WhatThe---"What?"

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 03:07:49 PM »
GJ- were you drunk when you wrote this... it is incohesive and needs to be edited badly.  Maybe one you fix all the typo's and restructure this it may make sense, but for now.... I agree with WhatThe---"What?"

I did go back and fix it sorry but as eveyone knows on this site one I am very ill right, now, and two I can't type.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 03:12:24 PM »
Don't worry GJ
they will get to know you soon enough :D

Hey Jules! Back off our GJ! We are just glad she is back and posting.
sigh.... no offense to you Jules you just have not been here long enough to know everyone just yet
:D

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 03:14:01 PM »
Don't worry GJ
they will get to know you soon enough :D

Hey Jules! Back off our GJ! We are just glad she is back and posting.
sigh.... no offense to you Jules you just have not been here long enough to know everyone just yet
:D

I fixed it((((((((((((((Debbie)))))))))

Offline jules778

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »
sorry.... i guess I haven't run across some of your posts before...  just couldn't understand. Thanks for fixing it though.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 03:17:12 PM »
sorry.... i guess I haven't run across some of your posts before...  just couldn't understand. Thanks for fixing it though.

I ahev over a hundred  you will find most of my theories buried in season two. I called it on the under water hatch for one example.

Offline jules778

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 03:19:46 PM »
Well I hope you feel better soon. Good job on calling the underwater hatch

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 03:20:41 PM »
Well I hope you feel better soon. Good job on calling the underwater hatch

thanks on both accounts

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 04:58:41 PM »

Look who's talking  ::) ;) :P  KIDDING!!  LOL

GJ is still one of the sites top theory posters and she can't spell or type to save her life  :D :D  We love her tho!!

Offline esque0

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 08:52:32 PM »
Look who's talking  ::) ;) :P  KIDDING!!  LOL
Heh.  Hartman's Law of Prescriptivist Retaliation.  Never fails!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 09:27:26 PM »
Jules,

Just so you know, GJ is an all time favorite of everyone around here. So messing with her, is like messing with all of us. :D You will find her a great theorist. She is the best.

Keep posting and I like what you have had to say so far.

GJ posting buddy,

Juggy

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 09:47:09 PM »
and jules, we are finding you quite awesome yourself!  thanks for joining our group!

back on track:

help me out here, dharma is who and hostiles are who?

DHARMA:  Ben, Juliet, Tom, Utopia group?
HOSTILES:  Kelvin, Radzinsky, Patchy?

Or is it the other way around?

If ben is a native, how is he a hostile?  because didn't the hostiles invade dharma?  or if he's a hostile, how did he invade dharma if he is a native?

sorry guys, right now i'm just trying to wrap my brain around this right now.

scrod

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 10:20:18 PM »
and jules, we are finding you quite awesome yourself!  thanks for joining our group!

back on track:

help me out here, dharma is who and hostiles are who?

DHARMA:  Ben, Juliet, Tom, Utopia group?
HOSTILES:  Kelvin, Radzinsky, Patchy?

Or is it the other way around?

If ben is a native, how is he a hostile?  because didn't the hostiles invade dharma?  or if he's a hostile, how did he invade dharma if he is a native?

sorry guys, right now i'm just trying to wrap my brain around this right now.

I am leaning toward believing that the hostiles are the ones who want you to think they are.  There does not seem to be any clear evidence of a group other than what we know as the 'others'.  Kelvin and then Desmond (kinda by default) were Dharma workers.  Oh, and maybe Roger and Marvin Candle.
GJ RULEZ