Author Topic: Patchy's Story.  (Read 12631 times)

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Patchy's Story.
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2007, 03:29:08 PM »
You have a good point with the timeline on that one Ensign but the others didn't know anout the hatch or they would have known about Desmond and the boat - I suppose the only way round this theory is like you said - kelvin could have been a disloyal other

Offline Tekkaman

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2007, 06:36:31 AM »
Why does Calvin has to be an other or Dharma? Is there something i am not seeing? Maybe he is just stranded, just as Desmond was.

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2007, 07:09:21 AM »
Why does Calvin has to be an other or Dharma? Is there something i am not seeing? Maybe he is just stranded, just as Desmond was.
Then why he told he was recruited by Dharma to save the world, same way Mikhail did?

Offline sissi

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »
Does anyone see a connection with patchy's story about being stationed at a listening post and the two guys at the end of last season being at a listening post of some sort?

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2007, 05:15:48 PM »
Does anyone see a connection with patchy's story about being stationed at a listening post and the two guys at the end of last season being at a listening post of some sort?
Not between them, but a connection between the equipment of Dharma and Widmore.

Offline Tekkaman

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2007, 07:25:34 AM »
Then why he told he was recruited by Dharma to save the world, same way Mikhail did?

ok that whas the thing i missed. Thx for the info

Offline dfendr

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2007, 03:11:38 PM »
That's right. The two guys at the end of season two are working for Penny Widmore. She obviousily is (still) searching for Desmond.
But what I don't understand is how does she know where to look. I mean who told her to hire a couple of guys, put them in the middle of nowhere-cold, and look for a electromagnetic signal to find her Desmond. Anybody knows where she got the idea, or is this something that will be explaned in the next few episodes???