Author Topic: Episode got me thinking... a lot...  (Read 12283 times)

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Episode got me thinking... a lot...
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 09:29:48 PM »
But what about the World Series clip Ben showed Jack! I think Ben tells the truth more than we give him credit for.

They do have communication with the outside world, they are the good guys, Michael and Walt are off the island. He lied in the beginning because if he didn't Sayid would have killed him.

I don't know.

scrod

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »
After 70 days on the island, I would probably be just as likely to eat the horse as the cow!

Do you think the cows had a dharma logo branded on them?

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 10:20:17 PM »
After 70 days on the island, I would probably be just as likely to eat the horse as the cow!

Do you think the cows had a dharma logo branded on them?
at least you're not ready to eat the dog.  i'm guessing the cow had a big flame logo right on his hiney. 

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 11:09:29 PM »
I don't think Mittelwerk is against the others. When the others tell about their leader being a magnificent person, willing to save the world, I always picture Mittelwerk speech in Sri Lanka.

Offline OUALUMinTX

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2007, 11:39:55 PM »
I am surprised that no one has talked about the story the woman told to Sayid about her cat and then at the end of the episode Sayid saw a cat that was at the Flame Station looking at him and he seemed to hesitate on whether to take him and then turned to go.  Not sure what it all meant, but I think there is a connection.

Offline Tekkaman

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 11:00:40 AM »
I am confused.
Could someone tell me the difference between Hanso foundation and Dharma? Or is it the same? And is the chinese guy with only one hand from the movies from Dharma or the Hanso foundation?

??? ??? ??? ???
Hanso Foudation sponsor a lot of projects and Dharma Initiative was (is?) one of them.

Thx for the info

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 03:22:58 PM »
I'm still going with Kelvin being recruited by Dharma. No evidence to say otherwise at this point.

Desmond was stranded like the losties, NOT a Dharma Initiate.

I don't think that the Others knew about the Swan. Kelvin and Desmond never encountered them in the 3 years they were in the Swan.

true!! 100% agree,

Offline jinx1474

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2007, 04:11:41 PM »
Wow, alot there. The one thing I wanted to point out( and I do it because it struck me as odd, not to prove any one wrong). The "others" have never called Dharma hostiles, the others refer to themselves as hostiles (when pretending to be Dhama members).In fact the only people who`ve used the term are the others. Also I don`t believe we`ve met any Dharma member. I think Kelvin was lieing and is/was an other( his story doesn`t seem to make sence, and why believe him anyway, no one else they`ve met on the island has told the truth). It would seem that the others have taken over all of the Dharma`s facilities,(including the swan)  i.e the wine with the swan logo in the flame station. They must have access to the swan.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2007, 04:55:29 PM »
I have to go with Kelvin is an other. Was recruited by the others just like Patchy and Juliette. All dharma is gone after the purge.

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2007, 05:19:30 PM »
I have to go with Kelvin is an other. Was recruited by the others just like Patchy and Juliette. All dharma is gone after the purge.
Perhaps not. I still think that there is ONE LAST Dharma woman on the island.

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2007, 06:23:41 PM »

Who? Danielle?
i don't think any Dharma are left, they are/were all others.

Offline char1

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2007, 11:22:16 AM »

Who? Danielle?
i don't think any Dharma are left, they are/were all others.

I doubt Danielle was allowed to live in the jungle...it's possible but I doubt it.  I agree that maybe she defected from them to live on her own.