Author Topic: theory* two groups of others  (Read 3041 times)

Offline LOST N LOST

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: theory* two groups of others
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 04:17:19 PM »
Ok i know this is long... but those of you willing to read it, i think i have some good points. Let me know.

yeah the whole "we're the good guys" thing is bugging me. Who are the bad guys? Dharma? but they are all dead? I think this barracks is going to be something much different then what we are all expecting. And why would they be willing to die to hide their location when they have it on a map, just lying around for anyone to find? I Think that there are "bad guys" and i think that we might just not of seen them. The hostils being natives makes since. Because i think in that online game/thing over the summer they talked about people being on the island before them. And if this purge actually happened then wouldn't the good guys be in control and not have to worry about the "bad guys" and why refer to yourself as being "the good guys" if there are no "bad guys" doesnt make since. There can not be good with out evil and evil without good. Therefore making me believe that there are two groups. And i think that the dharma group is being held captive (possibly in the barracks) but we will just have to wait and see.

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 04:22:28 PM »
The "Bad Guys" are the 'Babylonians', governments, war mongers or anyone else in the outside world that's not down with the force-fed hippy idealism of DHARMA hostility.

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 04:36:52 PM »
Sorry for all my crappy spelling. In advanced!

Ok, so this is what im thinking... what if this secruity thing from next week is not really secruity but more of captivity? Do you think that this invisible line is what the others in the barracks are protected/captured by. Some of the Dharma videos i remember watching talk about people being there before the inititave. Did they capture them and then this uprising or what ever was their escape. I think if we think (hmmm... shouldnt do that) we may find more questions then we originaly thought.

Let me know what u guys think. and if you have more evidence to prove or disprove this theory. Thanks!

WHICH DHARMA VIDEO MENTIONED PEOPLE LIVING ON THE ISLAND PRIOR TO THE INTIATIVE?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 04:42:26 PM »
Ok i know this is long... but those of you willing to read it, i think i have some good points. Let me know.

yeah the whole "we're the good guys" thing is bugging me. Who are the bad guys? Dharma? but they are all dead? I think this barracks is going to be something much different then what we are all expecting. And why would they be willing to die to hide their location when they have it on a map, just lying around for anyone to find? I Think that there are "bad guys" and i think that we might just not of seen them. The hostils being natives makes since. Because i think in that online game/thing over the summer they talked about people being on the island before them. And if this purge actually happened then wouldn't the good guys be in control and not have to worry about the "bad guys" and why refer to yourself as being "the good guys" if there are no "bad guys" doesnt make since. There can not be good with out evil and evil without good. Therefore making me believe that there are two groups. And i think that the dharma group is being held captive (possibly in the barracks) but we will just have to wait and see.

THey are basically a cult, The bad guys are the rest of the world.

Offline Schmoe

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 05:30:17 PM »
Other than in cartoon land, doesn't every group of people consider themselves "good" and anyone against them "bad".

Freedom fighters are good, the government is bad.  Guerrilla fighers are bad, the government is good.  It is all about perspective.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 05:46:04 PM by Schmoe »