Author Topic: Mrs. Bea Klugh  (Read 10492 times)

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs. Bea Klugh
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 01:39:54 AM »
I really dont think thats why.  I think they are going back because the only reason why they needed that island in the first place is to do his surgery and to build whatever they were building.  Since his surgery is over they can go back to the island.

See but what really doesnt make alot of sense int he first place is, since we think the island hilled Locke of his Legs and Bernards wife( I forget her name) fixed her problem as well.  Why didnt the island fix ben.

scrod

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 01:44:24 AM »
I really dont think thats why.  I think they are going back because the only reason why they needed that island in the first place is to do his surgery and to build whatever they were building.  Since his surgery is over they can go back to the island.

See but what really doesnt make alot of sense int he first place is, since we think the island hilled Locke of his Legs and Bernards wife( I forget her name) fixed her problem as well.  Why didn't the island fix ben.
Another good question would be why were they operating on Ben in an animal autopsy room, when they had a seemingly modern medical suite that they abandoned?

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 02:03:14 AM »
Another good question would be why were they operating on Ben in an animal autopsy room, when they had a seemingly modern medical suite that they abandoned?
The research facility is in another island, while the Staff hatch is no more than 3 hours from the beach.

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 05:00:52 AM »
maybe since Ben has been on the island his whole life, the island can not fix him only make him worse.

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 05:47:36 AM »
maybe since Ben has been on the island his whole life, the island can not fix him only make him worse.
I am wondering if that started to happen after the arrival of Dharma. So that's why they declared war and took over. Sayid is the coolest, every information he accept as true I will consider. And the others attacking the scientists is supported by him.

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 07:52:43 AM »
he needs to go back to the beach camp and raise up that trained army! Go kick some Dharma A$$!!!

Offline FrostyLosty

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 10:09:51 AM »
Basically she was having an affair with Patchy and didn't want to suffer the concequences when her husband on the other island found the harsh truth and reality of her fling.

Offline MaxsDad

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 02:09:10 PM »
Interesting though.  Purple sky happened weeks ago.  Jack/Kate/Sawyer have been hauled off to the work island.  And just now Klugh shows up to visit Patchy?   
So she can't be there to check on a communication problem.  And if we do believe anything Patchy said, the satellite has been out of order for months. Why would she come now (on horseback)?

And what is teh purpose of Patchy living all alone at a communication station that doesn't work???

First off, each episode is considered one to two days. Tom made a comment about 3-4 episodes (or 3-8 days ago) to someone else in the back ground that Communications were still down. I dont think its been down for Months. I think they had stationed Patchy there for Maintenace to keep the aging communications equipment going. (He was the Technician.) I imagine the others sent Ms. Klugh out there for a progress report.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 02:25:14 PM »
Each episode verys in time greatly. Some are even from before the weeks before epispode. i.e. showing the Hydra action then showing Eko dying.

But you are correct that it has been about 7-12 days since the hatch blew.

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 02:35:32 PM »
speaking of time... When the plane crashes and Ben sends the two out to gather info he says you should make it in an hour (or whatever) and then in "Enter 77" we see Mrs Kligh rides a horse from (maybe?) whoville to the farm house. How far away is it? It took them 2 days to get from the beach to the farm house?

Whats going on here?

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 02:47:29 PM »
but theyt were going back because Ben's stitching was infected.

No, I think they were going back because they knew Kate and Sawyer would know their location and felt it safer to return to the main island and their village.

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 04:25:53 PM »
Interesting though.  Purple sky happened weeks ago.  Jack/Kate/Sawyer have been hauled off to the work island.  And just now Klugh shows up to visit Patchy?   
So she can't be there to check on a communication problem.  And if we do believe anything Patchy said, the satellite has been out of order for months. Why would she come now (on horseback)?

And what is teh purpose of Patchy living all alone at a communication station that doesn't work???

First off, each episode is considered one to two days. Tom made a comment about 3-4 episodes (or 3-8 days ago) to someone else in the back ground that Communications were still down. I dont think its been down for Months. I think they had stationed Patchy there for Maintenace to keep the aging communications equipment going. (He was the Technician.) I imagine the others sent Ms. Klugh out there for a progress report.

good post!

Offline KateReallyLovesJack

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 12:06:25 AM »
I tend to think that Ms Klugh is sooo not dead! 
She came off as such an interesting character at the docks last season (that weird little head tilt that she does!) and I just can't believe that they would kill her off so quickly with absolutely no other information.
Bullet proof vest anyone?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 12:07:34 AM »
SHe was alse close to that explosion. I think she is gone.

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 03:59:21 AM »
Yeah, Bea is gone for good. Remember that Sayid was with them, so even if Klugh tried to fool John and Kate (With sure success), Sayid is not stupid as [sawyer]Dee Dee and Duke[/sawyer]. He checked her I'm sure.