Author Topic: Locke the hatch killer! Way to go idiot  (Read 14961 times)

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Locke the hatch killer! Way to go idiot
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 04:42:54 AM »
And i have a feeling after watching next weeks preview Locke is going to do something else to make us scratch our heads. 
Nope, Locke do this because Ben told the truth in the Swam. He was really there for John. And all this time I was thinking that he was messing up with john's mind...

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 09:32:40 PM »
Give Locke a break. He is looking for answers more than any of you and the only way to do so is to explore.  It's not his fault for being so smart he beats a computer in chess. And he didn't know the damned thing would blow up.

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 09:35:42 PM »
Oh and if he really does push the Dharma fool into the security field, good for him. Might as well sacrifice him. I woulda done the same.

Offline lost_soul12

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2007, 09:20:34 PM »
I would have pushed him too just to see if the security system reallk works or to see what it is and what it does so yea

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 06:06:44 AM »
I don't think Locke knew about the explosives - they would have shown a conversation that important. I think events over took the situation and the priority was to get what they needed and get out.

I think Locke makes these mistakes because he is only human. He did say in this episode that something was what made him human and I think this is his driving force. I certainky don't think he's an idiot or trying to sabotage their escape from the island. He might not have been keen on being rescued but for all he knew pressing 77 might have just alerted Dharma and brought help for them. He's just a regular bloke in a difficult and strange situation going with his gut feeling.
Spoiler
it's confirmed, Locke didn't know about the exposives

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2007, 12:03:25 AM »
Spoiler
Oops!!! I was wrong

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2007, 05:56:03 PM »
Perhaps John knows much more than what we speculate here, after he entered 77. Chucky Waxly could have tell a whole protocol about the explosives, the submarine and who knows what else.

Offline lost_soul12

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2007, 07:57:58 PM »
i know locke knows much more then we think he does because when he had that incounter with smokey he said he saw the beauty of this island but then smokey was killed people so how could there be any beauty and when he made his little teepee to become one with the island and he went with boone on this fairy tale ride i mean who would know that u could do that on the island like where did he come up with that u know!!!

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2007, 08:20:58 PM »
i know locke knows much more then we think he does because when he had that incounter with smokey he said he saw the beauty of this island but then smokey was killed people so how could there be any beauty and when he made his little teepee to become one with the island and he went with boone on this fairy tale ride i mean who would know that u could do that on the island like where did he come up with that u know!!!
You know, I am starting to believe that the ANTHONY genes are starting to show in him. After all he IS a Cooper...