Author Topic: Why didn't Patchy kill Sayid to start with?  (Read 11241 times)

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Why didn't Patchy kill Sayid to start with?
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2007, 01:54:31 PM »
If Bea was down there thru a secret tunnel how did her horse climb that ladder to get outside?
(psst.  it's not really a horse, it's a unicorn, with wings.  they can fly.   ;))
actually:  i don't think there's any indication that she was the one riding the horse.  the stirrups are put in a place where either patchy or bea could have been riding it.  (i don't buy the whole "to short for a tall person to ride")

Plus why didn't she run instead of risk being found?
for whatever reason (location/time of day/etc.) i don't think she was worried about being found.  plus, remember i don't think she neccissarily was riding the horse, i think she could have gone through the underground tunnels. ;)
Why didn't Kate/Sayid find said secret tunnel?
it was behind all the dharma jumpsuits.  in the back of the closet.  that's where all secret entrances are hid.  bea showed up before they could open it. 

Offline COWBOYPANTS

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2007, 09:41:58 PM »
Besides, even if the horse is hers, we don't know that is how she got there.  We already know the others travel through underground tunnels.

I am not suggesting this is a fact of how she got there, only throwing it out as a possibility.  I agree with Ladybug, too, that the tunnel was probably behind the jumpsuits.

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2007, 10:33:34 AM »
I think that Patchie and Mrs Klugh saw the losties coming and were prepared. They would have already planned the whole Dharma story and didn't count on Sayid sussing them out so quickly. He clocked the horse before he was shot and continued to walk towards the house without a gun so they assumed he was believing their story until they started questioning him.

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2007, 11:29:18 AM »
I don't really see the big confusion with the rug entrance and all of that.

Either Klugh was already down there doing her work or whatever when the Losties approached or she quickly hid when the spit hit the fan.  Her job is to protect the documents and his job is to man the computer.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2007, 11:08:53 PM »
This sounded like a new topic of conversation!  ::)

If Patchy is an other (hostile) and not Dharma, as he claimed at the end that this was the only part of his story that wasn't true, then he knew that Sayid wasn't a hostile.  Why didn't he kill him to start with?  Why play the game? 

Also, do you think he was playing games with Locke? Did he want him to figure out how to blow up the station, to indicate to his other (hostile) friends that our losties had crossed the line and were now invading his camp? (Basically like a big bright and loud 911 alarm to the others.)

Give the guy a break, he's got one eye for pete's sake....