Author Topic: lost is back!  (Read 6159 times)

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
lost is back!
« on: March 08, 2007, 12:07:21 AM »
Best episode of the season without a doubt.

ANSWERS!

Whats the cable going into the ocean?
How is the food dropped?

Lots of mythology.

Lots of action.

Decent backstory that tied in with what was going on, just like lost used to be like.

This was a great episode. For the lost fans who stuck it out, this was our reward.

Offline kmetzk92

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: lost is back!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 12:09:23 AM »
thats very stupid that they didnt open any of the binders that explained EVERYTHING

Offline nothingbutsky

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 12:10:27 AM »
I agree, more time on the island with a bit of flashback makes for a good epi!

And I foresee LOTS of screencap request to be followed by a bunch of off-the-wall theories! Hell yeah!

Offline HanginWithMrEko

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 12:11:12 AM »
couldnt agree more... good episode.

Maybe they would spent more time on the binders if ms klue (sp?) didnt come out of the woodwork

Offline nothingbutsky

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 12:12:03 AM »
thats very stupid that they didnt open any of the binders that explained EVERYTHING

well, they opened at least one to get the map to the barricks...

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 12:12:58 AM »
Ms Clue came out of the jumpsuits

Offline dcnole

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 12:14:59 AM »

Given that the armed confrontation took place in daylight and they didn't leave the building until after nightfall, I think we are supposed to assume that they did a pretty thorough search of the materials.  How else would they have found the map, as nothingbutsky mentioned.

Offline Foxyschic

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 12:26:51 AM »
That's a good point dcnole.  We don't have to have seen everything that they did.  Sayid or Kate now could have information that they pull out later that we don't know about!

Offline MichiganFan

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 12:29:03 AM »
Sayid mentioned at the end when Danielle showed up that Locke and Kate were collected what they could find in the farmhouse. I imagine we'll see them reading Dharma manuals on the beach. Although I still don't trust any of the Dharma materials. I the Flame station is just an other experimental station, then the contents within it might be misleading. The "mainland communications" message and the "satellite down" response might be part of the "test". It's good to get a few answers, but everything has to be taken with a grain of salt since everything the Others say is a lie.

I'm starting to wonder if Locke is Keiser Sose...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 12:34:10 AM »
Great episode with many answers and many clues.

I believe everything Patchy said. Dharma came into the island that the others were already occupying, the battle(purge) and the others victory.

Many many answers.

Offline esque0

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 12:42:28 AM »
Great episode with many answers and many clues.

I believe everything Patchy said. Dharma came into the island that the others were already occupying, the battle(purge) and the others victory.

Many many answers.
His words and his actions are internally inconsistent.  He said he's the last of Dharma and the Others are the hostiles, yet he's friendly with Klugh, who appears to be a high-ranking Other.  It can't all be true.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 12:54:38 AM »
Patchy admitted he lied about being part of dharma. He said he never was. He was an other through and through.

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 12:56:45 AM »
in response to why they didnt look at the dharma stuff, it really is pointless. the dharma experiments are probably not important now that we can see that almost everyone on the island isnt dharma related (or possibly they are all working for dharma in which case these experiments arent really important, maybe a cover for what they are really doing. i doubt watching desmond and kelvin and reading about it in a manual is of much interest to them.)

oh, and my theory posted the other day:

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php/topic,3838.0.html

hehe

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 12:58:00 AM »
i highly doubt that he was lying about the ocean wire. And the computer showing the food drops seemed accurate. All the stuff he said seemed true except he wasnt former dharma. i believe all the other stuff he said.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 01:05:44 AM »
me too