Author Topic: What do we make from the van?  (Read 5953 times)

Offline thwgt

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: What do we make from the van?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 06:54:24 PM »
I don't trust anyone else to have the brain to think on read those "garbage".
I am becoming really disappointed with everyone else than Sayid. Hope the writers start to correct it.
And yet, everything that Sayid does he screws up.

Offline Foxyschic

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: What do we make from the van?
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 12:14:03 AM »
I think the fact that the van somehow traveled to get to its final destination means that there are roads that are just over grown.... use the map and find the roads and they should take you to whoville... or at least to other places/hatches with other goodies they might need... a warehouse, a fuel station, a repair station, a hatch or two, a recreational area, who knows what they might find... but it might be a safe way to navigate the island...

And, have Sayid or Sun or someone go through the trash and read it if possible and find some clues about who use to live and operate the island...

if nothing else, Hurley can take his magical mystery bus and make it his little hut by the sea... would make a nice break from the weather...

Now, you know that our Losties will do no such thing.  They can barely share important information with one another!  Much less take a useful van, with all kinds of clues inside, and actually do something with it.  I think the most likely to happen is option number 3!  Hurley's Hut by the sea...complete with 8 track stereo (Since his headphones now have no batteries...)