Author Topic: Welcome Home Cayley!!!!  (Read 35511 times)

Offline MaxsDad

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Home Cayley!!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2007, 02:13:56 PM »
Who is this Cayley person and where did she come from? ???

Who is this Thlaymandias person and where did he come from? ;)

Luv ya, Cayley! :-*

The name sort of sounds Greek but not really
ahhh maybe just another newbie maybe?

I'm picturing him bronzed and in a toga.  Let's jump on him! :D
BUCKET OF ICE WATER! AISLE 3!

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2007, 02:20:33 PM »
Who is this Cayley person and where did she come from? ???

Who is this Thlaymandias person and where did he come from? ;)

Luv ya, Cayley! :-*

The name sort of sounds Greek but not really
ahhh maybe just another newbie maybe?

I'm picturing him bronzed and in a toga.  Let's jump on him! :D
BUCKET OF ICE WATER! AISLE 3!

Where is Craig to appreciate this?  CRAIG!!!!!

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2007, 02:31:18 PM »
Um, guys.  Just because you don't have your own special thread doesn't mean that I don't really think you're so cool.  I think that's what the "Show Someone Some Love" thread is for.

Oh, I wasnt trying to start anything, just admitting something about myself and showing that it's not always newcomers to a site that feel maybe a wee bit and a tad slightly left out from time to time in the community. When I say I felt "jealous" by no means was I seething over it, or crying myself to sleep at night into my pillow, I just had a little, you know, twinge of, "that's so cool. I wonder if I'll ever have a thread" before moving on to some other subject and forgetting all about it. Also, as I recall, the "show someone some love" thread, I believe, started out as a "show Juggy some love" thread but the thread starter, I think Chelle, changed it to be all inclusive. So we as a group have always been more than welcoming!! I never meant to imply anything different from that.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2007, 02:46:33 AM »
I'm STILL glad Cayley's home, because that means she can hang out here! :)

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2007, 09:04:29 AM »
Welcome home, new friend.  Did you notice that the Disney ship had a heck of a crafts program within the kid's floor?  Some great stuff.  I was on the original Disney ship when it came over from Europe ... there was not much to do on that cruise and I spent some time looking at the guide books for the crafts.  Almost like a college professor's course outline book.  At first I thought that it was lame to teach kids that way, but now I understand why such books are created (to help anyone step in and teach).

A little craft trivia for you.

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2007, 10:23:02 AM »

Have I told you lately that you ROCK? ;D
(((((((((PL))))))))))

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2007, 11:17:52 AM »
Welcome home, new friend.  Did you notice that the Disney ship had a heck of a crafts program within the kid's floor?  Some great stuff.  I was on the original Disney ship when it came over from Europe ... there was not much to do on that cruise and I spent some time looking at the guide books for the crafts.  Almost like a college professor's course outline book.  At first I thought that it was lame to teach kids that way, but now I understand why such books are created (to help anyone step in and teach).

A little craft trivia for you.

so you like crafts, writing and DISNEY CRUISES!?? I think you're my long lost twin, but I suspect you got all the coolness genes! yeah, I loved looking around at all the great things for the kids there, I wish there was a floor like that for grownups! I had to make do with the lessons on cake decorating, towel origami and of course, hang out with Simon, the hot bartender from England to pass the time... one of these days I really will post pics from that darn cruise!!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2007, 12:29:47 PM »

(((((((((PL))))))))))
:)  btw- just because I changed my sig doesn't imply that you cease to ROCK.  :D

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2007, 12:53:35 PM »

(((((((((PL))))))))))
:)  btw- just because I changed my sig doesn't imply that you cease to ROCK.  :D

Yeah, I've been meaning to ask how the child you are nurturing and gestating is somehow more important than my rockingness???? Sheesh! Some people need to get their priorities straighter!! ;D ;)

j/k!!

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2007, 02:14:56 PM »
Um, guys.  Just because you don't have your own special thread doesn't mean that I don't really think you're so cool.  I think that's what the "Show Someone Some Love" thread is for.

Oh, I wasnt trying to start anything, just admitting something about myself and showing that it's not always newcomers to a site that feel maybe a wee bit and a tad slightly left out from time to time in the community. When I say I felt "jealous" by no means was I seething over it, or crying myself to sleep at night into my pillow, I just had a little, you know, twinge of, "that's so cool. I wonder if I'll ever have a thread" before moving on to some other subject and forgetting all about it. Also, as I recall, the "show someone some love" thread, I believe, started out as a "show Juggy some love" thread but the thread starter, I think Chelle, changed it to be all inclusive. So we as a group have always been more than welcoming!! I never meant to imply anything different from that.

Right.  I just didn't want people to feel badly if they don't have their own thread.  It doesn't mean that people don't like them.  You know?  There are plenty of people who don't have their own threads that I like on here.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2007, 05:39:40 PM »

(((((((((PL))))))))))

Yeah, I've been meaning to ask how the child you are nurturing and gestating is somehow more important than my rockingness???? Sheesh! Some people need to get their priorities straighter!! ;D ;)

j/k!!
I see my counter & think of how long it will still be before the baby's born :(, but then I remember that this baby will be here for months before the new Lost season even starts!   :'( :'( :'(

What was that you said about priorities? ;D

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2007, 10:41:04 PM »
(((((((((((((((((CAYKEY))))))))))))))) :-* :-* :-*

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2007, 02:37:27 AM »
WHOOOHOOOO!!!!  I'm still so stoked about the Hi-Speed upgrade! ;D

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2007, 05:18:18 AM »

Right.  I just didn't want people to feel badly if they don't have their own thread.  It doesn't mean that people don't like them.  You know?  There are plenty of people who don't have their own threads that I like on here.
[/quote]

I don't have one - I'm too cool for a thread of my own. I prefer to hi-jack everyone elses!! I'm amazing and brilliant and witty (and modest) and you all love me!!!

ps welcome home Cayley or something....

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2007, 09:51:51 AM »

I love honesty!  You are a hero in my book because I know exactly what you are saying!  It reminds me that there is an advantage of getting older... if I really wanted a thread dedicated to me, I'd make the darn thread myself!!!  Laughing!  It's life grand!

And bravo!